ScottHardy
New Contributor
Hello! I met MJ on Saturday while driving home in the Tuke (Ahwatukee for those of you outside of Phoenix, AZ) and he recommended I checkout the Fastlane. He's hard to miss in the Lambo isn't he?
This is interesting so far! A little background on me. I'm a Tech guy, I worked for AOL for 7 years back in the mid 90s, left in 2001, and went back into callcenter management for Nextel Partners for four years in Vegas. Sprint Nextel bought us so rather than move to Atlanta my wife and I decided to return to Arizona (Phoenix) in 2007 and start our family. I started my company, Top Class Actions, in 2008 and have been growing it ever since.
Top Class Actions is dedicated to connecting consumers to lawsuits, settlements and attorneys. We provide a number of consumer oriented services and will be launching a new general consumer law web property in April, 2010. More details on that once we launch.
My current plan is to grow Top Class Actions and continue to expand our online presence while expanding internationally in Q1 of 2011 and sell at least one portion of the company within the next four years. My end goal is to become an Angel Investor while continuing to grow my own companies.
I'm doing all of this while working hard to be a good husband to my wife and father to my daughters (one is almost 19 months old and the other is still in the oven until July.)
That's me in a nutshell.
I look forward to learning from you!
Scott
This is interesting so far! A little background on me. I'm a Tech guy, I worked for AOL for 7 years back in the mid 90s, left in 2001, and went back into callcenter management for Nextel Partners for four years in Vegas. Sprint Nextel bought us so rather than move to Atlanta my wife and I decided to return to Arizona (Phoenix) in 2007 and start our family. I started my company, Top Class Actions, in 2008 and have been growing it ever since.
Top Class Actions is dedicated to connecting consumers to lawsuits, settlements and attorneys. We provide a number of consumer oriented services and will be launching a new general consumer law web property in April, 2010. More details on that once we launch.
My current plan is to grow Top Class Actions and continue to expand our online presence while expanding internationally in Q1 of 2011 and sell at least one portion of the company within the next four years. My end goal is to become an Angel Investor while continuing to grow my own companies.
I'm doing all of this while working hard to be a good husband to my wife and father to my daughters (one is almost 19 months old and the other is still in the oven until July.)
That's me in a nutshell.
I look forward to learning from you!
Scott
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
