The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays blah blah lets get back to work!

Anything related to matters of the mind

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
merry Christmas to those fasltaners that celebrate it; for those of you that dont happy end of the year and wishing you a great start to your 2018. Let’s get back to work and make a sale; consumer index reports hunch that Americans will be spending a shit ton of $$$$ and i can already feel it in the secondhand goods market (craigslist arbitraging)... already flipped several iPhones and samsung notes’.

Here’s to the hustle

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Merry Christmas!
While I am sitting here wondering how I got dragged to a Christmas lunch, with my first stream of Upwork tasks coming in the mail.

And the noise eliminates any chances of me doing work on the app on my phone.

Bummer.

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
Merry Christmas!

As important as the grind is, it’s paramount to not forget friends and family, especially during this time of year.

I find that this time of year is where I learn about problems and itches in need of solutions and scratching. And there’s nothing like a good dose of family to center yourself on what’s meaningful.

Putting the hustle on hold for a day or two may seem like an agonizing purgatory, but in my experience it has been more beneficial than not.

Be safe and appreciate those who are significant in your life.

Let’s kill it in 2018.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
Merry Christmas!

As important as the grind is, it’s paramount to not forget friends and family, especially during this time of year.

I find that this time of year is where I learn about problems and itches in need of solutions and scratching. And there’s nothing like a good dose of family to center yourself on what’s meaningful.

Putting the hustle on hold for a day or two may seem like an agonizing purgatory, but in my experience it has been more beneficial than not.

Be safe and appreciate those who are significant in your life.

Let’s kill it in 2018.

If you have a family that supports your fastlane dream then man you are lucky lol. Wish it was the same for me... i have been shunned and ostracised for my views lol anyway your right brothers! Time to thrive 2018
@ZF Lee

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
If you have a family that supports your fastlane dream then man you are lucky lol. Wish it was the same for me... i have been shunned and ostracised for my views lol anyway your right brothers! Time to thrive 2018
@ZF Lee
I do not really have many who support my Fastlane dreams.

Only my girl has supported me all these while.

But of course, I must recognise my family's role in my life by spending time in life!

Thanks for the reminder!
Thrive indeed!

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
@ZF Lee
Almost no one supports me in my endeavors except my wife, but that doesn’t stop me from listening.

Doug Smith

Changing Lanes
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 27, 2016
Detroit, Mi
Happy when the holidays are over. Everyone in my life is obsessed with the distractions of the holidays. All I want to do is work. Work on becoming wealthy and free.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
christmas-eve-poem.jpg

Mr.Brandtastic

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
309%
Sep 27, 2017
Parents' House
It reminds me of that fantastic Warren Buffet quote, "If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die." It's the same with Christmas. If you can't find a way to make money while spending time with relatives on the holidays, you will work until you die. The hustle never sleeps.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
There's no such things as holidays or parties for us folks trying to leave the Scripted life.
Sad but true.

When we've got Unscripted , then we can party all we want!

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
Here’s to the hustle
And here's to a day off and creating a little bit of balance. Yes, 2018 is going to be a wonderful year for us. I'll start on all of that tomorrow. In the meantime, I think I'll go out and enjoy some cross country skiing for an hour or two...

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016

Freedom61

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Mar 21, 2015
Tampa, FL

Love it. I was obsessed with Calvin & Hobbes in elementary school, great books. Still have all those books at my parents house, should've grabbed them while I was there over Christmas or at least picked one of them up & took a quick read from them!

It reminds me of that fantastic Warren Buffet quote, "If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die." It's the same with Christmas. If you can't find a way to make money while spending time with relatives on the holidays, you will work until you die. The hustle never sleeps.

"The hustle never sleeps..." until true unscripted mode begins! :) Then the "hustle" is whatever the f@ck I want to do!

B. Cole

In thine hand is power and might.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
328%
Mar 5, 2017
East Coast
Well since it's over, what'd ya'll get?

I got a Keurig. That's why it's 1:30 am and I'm breaking bad on the forum with you crazies. I can leverage caffeine x10 now :playful:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.