The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

MEETUP IN GERMANY NEAR NORDRHEIN-WESTFALEN

Tossek

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 5, 2019
Germany
If you pick southeast like Siegen, I might come. Living in BaWü, so it is quite a bit away.

Berlin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Mar 2, 2019
I am quite new here and a silent reader so far but would also like to join a meetup in NRW.

Kaan.Hisi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jun 29, 2019
Germany

Kaan.Hisi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jun 29, 2019
Germany
Ok guys that are a lot of people. Now lets decide which date we choose to do our meetup and the town.

Kusneak

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jun 20, 2019
Black Forrest Germany
I come from BaWü, what topic will the Meetup have? or what will be discused there? Would be so glad to meet other people arround here who want to travel the fastlane.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Departed

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Jul 15, 2017
Europe
Köln hier. :) wäre interessiert. Wäre schön, wenn Leute kommen, die bereits etwas gestartet haben bzw. aktiv sind. Solche meetups werden häufig sinnlos wenn die meisten Leute noch in der „Findungsphase“ sind oder noch „Mental Masturbation“ betreiben ;)

happiness2go

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Jul 21, 2018
Germany
Looks like Düsseldorf or Köln are the most logical options. Should we make a calendar with some proposed times and then see when most people are available ?

DominikF

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 5, 2019
Hi! I am new to this forum and I am also from Cologne. Would love to meet cool and interesting people in real life, that are interested in Entrepeneurship. What about making a WhatsApp or Facebook-Group to discuss possible dates and places for a meetup?

Otherwise it is like spamming this incredible forum and hard to find a good date.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

alord

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Jun 8, 2019
Hey guys, I'm in Bonn for a few days, would be cool to meetup with some fellow fastlaners

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.