Hey guys and gals,
Quick back story as I think I should make a progress thread soon.
I'm a paramedic who was trying to create an iPad based charting program. Some of the features were pretty cool but it was a huge project. Business partner took some "personal time" for a few months while I got some details ironed out.
This project started over a year ago with a simple "why?" To fix a huge problem in EMS.
Fast forward through lots of frustration, second guessing, and more alcohol than I care to admit and here we are. We took a very simple concept from our initial program and ran with it.
It's essentially a very simple communication tool to be used by paramedics, firefighters, EMT's, and hospital staff to send info from the field to the ER. The clients are just about done, back end is completed for an MVP, and we've begun testing.
After talking with some previous co-workers in the emergency rooms locally, we've managed to land a meeting/presentation with three VP's at a massive hospital organization on Monday.
I'm so excited I can't sleep, can't eat, and being at work over the last few days has been unbearable.
But after all that bullshit, I'm still standing and still executing like a boss.
I'll have some time fairly soon to do a progress thread if you guys think that would be a better place to house my progress.
Mike
Quick back story as I think I should make a progress thread soon.
I'm a paramedic who was trying to create an iPad based charting program. Some of the features were pretty cool but it was a huge project. Business partner took some "personal time" for a few months while I got some details ironed out.
This project started over a year ago with a simple "why?" To fix a huge problem in EMS.
Fast forward through lots of frustration, second guessing, and more alcohol than I care to admit and here we are. We took a very simple concept from our initial program and ran with it.
It's essentially a very simple communication tool to be used by paramedics, firefighters, EMT's, and hospital staff to send info from the field to the ER. The clients are just about done, back end is completed for an MVP, and we've begun testing.
After talking with some previous co-workers in the emergency rooms locally, we've managed to land a meeting/presentation with three VP's at a massive hospital organization on Monday.
I'm so excited I can't sleep, can't eat, and being at work over the last few days has been unbearable.
But after all that bullshit, I'm still standing and still executing like a boss.
I'll have some time fairly soon to do a progress thread if you guys think that would be a better place to house my progress.
Mike
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
