The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Mastermind Group

kyedoescyber

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jan 27, 2022
Hello friends. I just finished reading Envision's forum post, the link is right here: GOLD! - Quit my job, living in the fastlane. (How I Set Myself Up To Quit)

He lists out 6 different important points he has for people serious about moving into the fastlane. I think that his idea of having a mastermind group with people at a similar level or potentially above you is a great idea. I have experience leading groups, and I think that I would be interested in creating one for anyone interested, or if there is one that already exists, I would be very much interested in joining if anyone can point me in the right direction.

I am very interested in networking and being held accountable for my goals, and holding other people accountable to not making mistakes or being lazy, and to chance excellence and pursue our purpose and get the work needed to get done everyday to achieve our life's mission.

What do you say readers? Should I create a groupchat for us, however small? Is there already someone in a mastermind group that would like to let myself or other readers join in? Please let me know!

Have a good day, fastlaners.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

qaerst

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Jul 13, 2017
Antarctica
Envision's post was a fun read.

Pretty funny, today I created an invite-only discord group focused on tech-based entrepreneurs.
(Building SaaS , Consulting , Web Dev etc.)

There'll be max 7 people in it (3 slots taken already) and it'll be a place where we'll push each other to reach our goals, share our knowledge and build a closed community.

I've recently broke into tech (cloud engineering) myself and documented my whole progress too,
My buddy started freelancing and is also currently making a killing (he started a couple months ago!).
Our number one rule to be invited: no half-measures.

If you're interested into joining let me know, I'll PM you the invite link.

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
I'm also in technology, I created iOS and Android apps. I would be interested in joining your group or creating one. As you guys want, but I'm not part of any group except the fastlane forum. It will help me a lot

qaerst

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Jul 13, 2017
Antarctica
I'm also in technology, I created iOS and Android apps. I would be interested in joining your group or creating one. As you guys want, but I'm not part of any group except the fastlane forum. It will help me a lot
PM'd you.

5/7 slots taken.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

OliverWits

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jan 18, 2022
Hey @qaerst is there a slot still open for this? Would be interested in joining!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.