What's new

Massive action in Seattle

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

rbamf

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Dec 12, 2011
Messages
8
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 50%
Hey there everyone!

My name's Ross.

I've always been a rebel. I didn't even make it one full year in the "corporate" world. Some things I loved about my 7am-5:30pm desk job included not being able to manage my own time, bringing in $$$$ for the company I worked for, and then watching my boss go on his monthly vacation while I slaved away for peanuts, and always having someone else to answer to for MY life.

Now, I have a business partner and an equity position in the ground floor of a growing company. It doesn't have the above benefits of the desk job, but I'm doing alright...

Some things in my life that are of the utmost importance to me:
-Becoming financially successful. (freedom)
-Living life the way I want to live. Having and taking time to pursue my sports. (freedom)
-Cultivating a large and diverse social circle that consists of great people who I choose to spend my time with. (freedom)

Anyway, someone else said "in everything you do, is everything you are." I live my life by that quote.

I'm starting from the ground level right now, but I am putting in consistent right action toward reaching my goals. One day at a time. One sale at a time. One job performed at a time. Each right action I take is a brick in my palace.

Will catch you all on the flipside ;)

P.S. I guess I ought to mention the book that brought me here. Millionaire Fastlane . I'm about two thirds the way through it, and getting a ton of value from it. Here's a great quote from it "Money is everywhere, and it's extremely abundant. Money is a reflection of how many lives I've touched. Money reflects the value I've created." MJ DeMarco.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni ecuesf, tuapft moli zua'si up vji sohjv qevj. =)
 
Katv gopotjif vji cuul!

Xjev e hsiev sief.

O siemmz huv e muv ug wemai uav ug ov, epf xomm figopovimz ci qavvoph vji getvmepi qsopdoqmit vu xusl gus nztimg!

Vjeplt gus veloph vji voni vu xsovi vjev gus at NK. Vjisi't figopovimz e piif gus johj raemovz "hiv sodj" cuult. O'wi sief e capdj ug vjin, epf zuast ot upi ug vji citv. O moli jux ov't vu vji quopv, siefomz eqqmodecmi opgusnevoup.

Enebup siwoix aq ;)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom