Hi there fastLaners,
I just joined and wanted to say hello to everyone.
My intention for the business is lifestyle business only for now. Not enterprise.
I have an idea I want to work on, Only part I'm struggling is the choice of services.
So The idea:
Give local businesses a service that gives them:
- A Modern Brand new 3-4 Page Awareness Website = £799
-A 360 view inside the store which will be uploaded to their google listing =£299
-5 nfc Google review cards which will help them push reviews on to their online google listing. £99
-Professional Pictures with a DSLR camera of their store inside and out which will be displayed on their website and google lisiting. £99
total price £1295. I'll charge £999. cost is £200. profit is 799.
The reason I think this is not a conventional offer but an opportunity offer is that I supply 3 things in addition to a website which isn't supplied anywhere else. Of course they can do it separately but wouldnt you just get it done with a single company rather than getting 2 3 different companies? also this is cheaper. it would cost them easily 1300 whereas I'm charging 1000.
It would've been more of an opportunity offer if I told them that I Could also do this for you so this makes me a one-stop shop:
-Google My Business Profile management
-Social media marketing manager + content creation
-Local seo.
But for now I want to focus on one off sales.
what do you guys think?
I just joined and wanted to say hello to everyone.
My intention for the business is lifestyle business only for now. Not enterprise.
I have an idea I want to work on, Only part I'm struggling is the choice of services.
So The idea:
Give local businesses a service that gives them:
- A Modern Brand new 3-4 Page Awareness Website = £799
-A 360 view inside the store which will be uploaded to their google listing =£299
-5 nfc Google review cards which will help them push reviews on to their online google listing. £99
-Professional Pictures with a DSLR camera of their store inside and out which will be displayed on their website and google lisiting. £99
total price £1295. I'll charge £999. cost is £200. profit is 799.
The reason I think this is not a conventional offer but an opportunity offer is that I supply 3 things in addition to a website which isn't supplied anywhere else. Of course they can do it separately but wouldnt you just get it done with a single company rather than getting 2 3 different companies? also this is cheaper. it would cost them easily 1300 whereas I'm charging 1000.
It would've been more of an opportunity offer if I told them that I Could also do this for you so this makes me a one-stop shop:
-Google My Business Profile management
-Social media marketing manager + content creation
-Local seo.
But for now I want to focus on one off sales.
what do you guys think?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
