- Joined
- May 4, 2014
- Messages
- 127
Rep Bank
$955
$955
User Power: 179%
Hi all,
I'm currently researching a business idea and although I have carried out some market research I'd like to determine whether there is demand for the service before going ahead and making a start. The problem is so far all I have done is research as much as possible and I've not actually thought of a name or a logo.
I'd like to create a Facebook page and a landing page to gauge interest and build an email list, but how should I go about this without a business name or logo?
Should I think up a basic name, create a basic logo and get a facebook and landing page up as soon as possible, even though I will need to change the business name and logo prior to launch?
or should I take my time to think of a business name and wait for a professional logo to be designed, but lose valuable time obtaining potential customers emails?
What would you guys do?
I'm currently researching a business idea and although I have carried out some market research I'd like to determine whether there is demand for the service before going ahead and making a start. The problem is so far all I have done is research as much as possible and I've not actually thought of a name or a logo.
I'd like to create a Facebook page and a landing page to gauge interest and build an email list, but how should I go about this without a business name or logo?
Should I think up a basic name, create a basic logo and get a facebook and landing page up as soon as possible, even though I will need to change the business name and logo prior to launch?
or should I take my time to think of a business name and wait for a professional logo to be designed, but lose valuable time obtaining potential customers emails?
What would you guys do?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
