Recently while at a Digital Marketing expo I had to wait 45 minutes in line for a Food Dude's truck to make me some fish tacos (they weren't that great). I wasn't warned and it cost me valuable time.
At that point, I jokingly told my buddy I should invoice them for my time
This guy took it to another level. Saying that the product costs should not only be raw materials, but include cost of peoples time as well inherently. LOL. He should be paid for spending time with one brand over the other. Blogger on a rampage.
So an oil change could range between $50-$50,000 depending on the cost of people's time.
So far I think this guy needs to take responsibility for his actions and give himself a bitch-slap and move it along.
Then a pat on the back for publicity stunt well done.
http://anthillonline.com/man-invoices-consumer-brands-for-wasting-his-time-so-far-four-have-paid/
I'd love to hear other fastlane opinions.
At that point, I jokingly told my buddy I should invoice them for my time
This guy took it to another level. Saying that the product costs should not only be raw materials, but include cost of peoples time as well inherently. LOL. He should be paid for spending time with one brand over the other. Blogger on a rampage.
So an oil change could range between $50-$50,000 depending on the cost of people's time.
So far I think this guy needs to take responsibility for his actions and give himself a bitch-slap and move it along.
Then a pat on the back for publicity stunt well done.
http://anthillonline.com/man-invoices-consumer-brands-for-wasting-his-time-so-far-four-have-paid/
I'd love to hear other fastlane opinions.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
