Det
New Contributor
- Joined
- Dec 30, 2013
- Messages
- 9
Rep Bank
$65
$65
User Power: 33%
I'm a pilot looking to start an airplane tour company in my city. Currently there are no airplane tour companies however there is one helicopter one. As the countryside is what people come to see, an aircraft tour seems much more appropriate. I wouls be starting with a single aircraft which i can fly myself temporarily to cut extra costs before hiring pilots/expanding to other cities/buying more aircraft.
This helicopter company has been around for 13 years so I'm assuming business is going well for them.
I am not too confident when it comes to the Need for this. Our city is in one the top destinations for family holidays from northern Europe so marketing and becoming known would be key. Aircraft tours are generally much cheaper than helicopter so accessibility would be much greater for clients.
I noticed people on the forum generally listen for complaints from people in their everyday lives in order to come up with an idea. This was not the case for me thus why I'm not too sure on the Need.
What are some methods to find out the Need for an idea?
Thanks in advance
This helicopter company has been around for 13 years so I'm assuming business is going well for them.
I am not too confident when it comes to the Need for this. Our city is in one the top destinations for family holidays from northern Europe so marketing and becoming known would be key. Aircraft tours are generally much cheaper than helicopter so accessibility would be much greater for clients.
I noticed people on the forum generally listen for complaints from people in their everyday lives in order to come up with an idea. This was not the case for me thus why I'm not too sure on the Need.
What are some methods to find out the Need for an idea?
Thanks in advance
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
