Jinso
New Contributor
Hey guys, so as some of you know I will be launching my website very soon (TICKET ARREST- While officers patrol you, we patrol them)
I was researching my competition and I actually found another website that just sprung up out of nowhere offering the same service that I do.
So Id say there is about 2-3 competitors worth noting that is in this new market. We all pretty much offer the same thing at the end of the day minus the differences in money-back guarantees and pricing.
So I was just thinking about what could I do to set myself apart from the competition. Obviously customer service is number 1 on the list. But what about offering repeat customers around lets say 25% discount the second time they use my services? After the 2nd time they use my services, it resets back to the original pricing. Or if they use my services the first time and we are successful, their next ticket is free.
How many times does the average individual get a ticket within a year? 1 or 2 at the most Id say.
Id say the only thing separating myself from the competition as of right now, is that my testimonials are 100% authentic. Id have 2 more up on the site but the recipients lost the verdict letters sent from the court. Some of these guys are using $5 video testimonials from fiverr.
Anyway, Id love some feedback on this idea. Please let me know if you think this is a good business model or if I am shooting myself in the foot with it. Thanks
I was researching my competition and I actually found another website that just sprung up out of nowhere offering the same service that I do.
So Id say there is about 2-3 competitors worth noting that is in this new market. We all pretty much offer the same thing at the end of the day minus the differences in money-back guarantees and pricing.
So I was just thinking about what could I do to set myself apart from the competition. Obviously customer service is number 1 on the list. But what about offering repeat customers around lets say 25% discount the second time they use my services? After the 2nd time they use my services, it resets back to the original pricing. Or if they use my services the first time and we are successful, their next ticket is free.
How many times does the average individual get a ticket within a year? 1 or 2 at the most Id say.
Id say the only thing separating myself from the competition as of right now, is that my testimonials are 100% authentic. Id have 2 more up on the site but the recipients lost the verdict letters sent from the court. Some of these guys are using $5 video testimonials from fiverr.
Anyway, Id love some feedback on this idea. Please let me know if you think this is a good business model or if I am shooting myself in the foot with it. Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
