Quickly create and administer surveys on the fly with your smartphone or tablet.
That's my vision. It fits EXACTLY with lean startup principals. The perfect way to start your customer development process.
Lets say you are out shopping/running/driving/etc, identify a market need, and the "lightbulb" goes off. I KNOW this has happend at least once to all of you.
Action is one of the Core Concepts of the lean startup. Speed of implementation is the best way to build momentum from that action, and identify if further resources should be alloted to an idea or if one should abandon the thought.
This will be a tool to assist you in making those decisions. To begin forming and testing hypotheseis. Validate on the spot. Begin bulding a database to support your ideas.
This is not a "hard" thing to build. It cant be. But I don't have the skills *yet* to create a working prototype. maybe a nice wireframe, but thats about it. I am a quick learner, but need some guidance. If you want to know more, ask!
Pitch will be live tomorrow at 1800 Central. Go to www.Techno.StartupCompanion.com to view. Password is "survey"
I'd like some feedback now so I can better prepare for any questions tomorrow. This is part of a Venture-lab.org project, but I think it will be an actual useful tool outside of the course, so I'm offering this to anyone who might want the chance.
Edit:I copied and pasted from another source, so it looks a little weird.
That's my vision. It fits EXACTLY with lean startup principals. The perfect way to start your customer development process.
Lets say you are out shopping/running/driving/etc, identify a market need, and the "lightbulb" goes off. I KNOW this has happend at least once to all of you.
Action is one of the Core Concepts of the lean startup. Speed of implementation is the best way to build momentum from that action, and identify if further resources should be alloted to an idea or if one should abandon the thought.
This will be a tool to assist you in making those decisions. To begin forming and testing hypotheseis. Validate on the spot. Begin bulding a database to support your ideas.
This is not a "hard" thing to build. It cant be. But I don't have the skills *yet* to create a working prototype. maybe a nice wireframe, but thats about it. I am a quick learner, but need some guidance. If you want to know more, ask!
Pitch will be live tomorrow at 1800 Central. Go to www.Techno.StartupCompanion.com to view. Password is "survey"
I'd like some feedback now so I can better prepare for any questions tomorrow. This is part of a Venture-lab.org project, but I think it will be an actual useful tool outside of the course, so I'm offering this to anyone who might want the chance.
Edit:I copied and pasted from another source, so it looks a little weird.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
