- Joined
- Jul 25, 2007
- Messages
- 1,894
- Location
- Endicott, New York, United States
Rep Bank
$1,315
$1,315
User Power: 20%
As a major company in our area, we get a lot of requests for venture capital.
This letter has to be the best one yet!
(Note: This is word for word (except the name) including spelling, grammer, etc. I am adding emphasis in blue font.)

How about it? Any takers out there?
This letter has to be the best one yet!
(Note: This is word for word (except the name) including spelling, grammer, etc. I am adding emphasis in blue font.)
My name is [withheld], I am 54 years old, live in Binghamton N.Y., and would like to find a backer or investor to promote me and help with training expenses. I ask that you keep an open mind and really this about the potential this has. I will get to the point. I have boxed in the past and did ok as an amateur. I am too old to consider boxing any guy that is half my age but, I know that even at my age there is no woman that could beat me if I trained hard for 6 to 8 months. I am more than serious and have some video proof of boxing I did when I was 50. There would be no shortage of promoters or women that think this would be impossible to pull off at my age. I am not your average 54 year old. I am 5'8" and weigh about 190 right now but would be fighting at about 175. I was working out at the Y.M.C.A. here in Binghamton N.Y. about 6 months ago until I hurt my shoulder. I was doing shoulder preseses with 200 pounds. This is a million dollar idea if promoted right. Organizations such as AARP and viagra would be all over this concept.
I would appreciate any feedback or support of this venture..

How about it? Any takers out there?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
