The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New here, ready to make millions

Daniel Vilela

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 20, 2017
Brazil
Hi there, im Daniel, from Brazil and wanted to be rich since i can remember myself..

Got to a good university (one of the best from Brazil), studied 5 years of engineering, graduated second in class just to start working on a company, 8h30 a day and with no perspective of growth..

Brazil in an economical crisis.. Didn't know if it was a good idea to start a business.. without any money even.. So, i got to my second degree.. So now i am 28yo, just finishing my MBA in business and i couldn't be more ready to do this!

Ending the fastlane millioanaire book this week, and want some ideas for business..
I dropped my work and have enough money for 3 months of work, and i am a developer, programmer, you name it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted34902

Hi there, im Daniel, from Brazil and wanted to be rich since i can remember myself..

Got to a good university (one of the best from Brazil), studied 5 years of engineering, graduated second in class just to start working on a company, 8h30 a day and with no perspective of growth..

Brazil in an economical crisis.. Didn't know if it was a good idea to start a business.. without any money even.. So, i got to my second degree.. So now i am 28yo, just finishing my MBA in business and i couldn't be more ready to do this!

Ending the fastlane millioanaire book this week, and want some ideas for business..
I dropped my work and have enough money for 3 months of work, and i am a developer, programmer, you name it.

Welcome to the forum Daniel. I would suggest reading MJ's other book Unscripted , it will give you everything you need. Also I see you are focusing on making money instead of providing value. Provide value to others in form of a product or service, money is a by-product of value.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
these ideasmight be worthless but it is free. it took me a minute to think of these

brazil is a very big tourist place, i have a brazilian friend and afaik its a very dangerous place to be.

# beach storage where you can put your phone/personal items

# towels/sun tan lotion/water/umbrellas

# english classes

# you could set up a website for tourism, guides on where to go in the city and things of that nature

# maybe some type of self defense product (my coworker had a gun pulled on him in RIO? near that big jesus statue) how about some type of pepper spray?

# skateboarding and long boarding seems to be very popular in your country. possible market there you can target

look for ways to improve someones life or make it easier/give them a temporary joy. the money will come later

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...