The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Make idea

Idea threads

jins3714

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Oct 6, 2019
South korea
I'm thinking about the business idea that I can think of this weekend.So I have a question: Where do you think about business ideas? And what's the solution when you can't think? It's a rather stupid question, but I'm sorry. I haven't had much experience because I'm very young!! Please answer a lot of questions. Just one sentence is okay. I used translator

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Aug 13, 2018
Start by looking at the businesses around you that are already making money. Ask yourself, "Could I create this myself? Could I do a better job than they are doing? Why is their business model working? Why are people buying from them? What needs are they meeting? How much money would it have probably taken them to get started? Could someone support a family in a business like this? What's the difference between what the owner is earning and what the employees are earning?" Etc.

Reverse engineer what is working for others and why. Copy what is successful and discard the rest.

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Aug 13, 2018
I'm thinking about the business idea that I can think of this weekend.So I have a question: Where do you think about business ideas? And what's the solution when you can't think? It's a rather stupid question, but I'm sorry. I haven't had much experience because I'm very young!! Please answer a lot of questions. Just one sentence is okay. I used translator
If you're looking for something that you can accomplish this weekend, look for one thing that you can buy at a low price and sell at a higher price.

jins3714

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Oct 6, 2019
South korea
If you're looking for something that you can accomplish this weekend, look for one thing that you can buy at a low price and sell at a higher price.
I want to find something like that. But I can't think of it. Can you give me an example?

jins3714

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Oct 6, 2019
South korea
I don't have enough creativity. So I want to get over this.

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Aug 13, 2018
Usually it will be something in one of these categories:

1) Something that someone is selling too cheaply due to their own personal hardship, such as a person selling their household goods for a low price, which you can then put on eBay for a higher price. Another example is when a store is going out of business and selling everything at closeout prices, and you can buy the items and sell them at regular prices

2) Something that you can fix and sell for more, such as a used laptop, a broken bicycle, or a vehicle.

3) Raw materials that you can make into finished goods, such as when someone turns clay into pottery or cotton into fabric.

4) Items that one person is manufacturing very cheaply, which you can sell at a higher price in a different market (such as when people source items from Alibaba and list then on Amazon).

5) Something where you put in work that saves another person from doing work, such as when someone catches a fish and sells it to someone who wants a fish but doesn't want to go fishing.

Be careful to evaluate every idea through the commandments of CENTS. A business that follows the principles of CENTS will be more likely to become a prosperous, fastlane business.

But for now, give yourself permission to start small. Look for one small win this weekend. Then look for a way to repeat that.

I don't have enough creativity. So I want to get over this
This is what is called a limiting belief.

If you believe that you lack the creativity, you will give up early.

If you believe the opposite, you will continue to be curious and hopeful and try things until you win in some area.

You are not too young. There are many 18 year olds on the forum.

You are creative enough. This does not take a high IQ. It takes persistence.

jins3714

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Oct 6, 2019
South korea
Usually it will be something in one of these categories:

1) Something that someone is selling too cheaply due to their own personal hardship, such as a person selling their household goods for a low price, which you can then put on eBay for a higher price. Another example is when a store is going out of business and selling everything at closeout prices, and you can buy the items and sell them at regular prices

2) Something that you can fix and sell for more, such as a used laptop, a broken bicycle, or a vehicle.

3) Raw materials that you can make into finished goods, such as when someone turns clay into pottery or cotton into fabric.

4) Items that one person is manufacturing very cheaply, which you can sell at a higher price in a different market (such as when people source items from Alibaba and list then on Amazon).

5) Something where you put in work that saves another person from doing work, such as when someone catches a fish and sells it to someone who wants a fish but doesn't want to go fishing.

Be careful to evaluate every idea through the commandments of CENTS. A business that follows the principles of CENTS will be more likely to become a prosperous, fastlane business.

But for now, give yourself permission to start small. Look for one small win this weekend. Then look for a way to repeat that.

This is what is called a limiting belief.

If you believe that you lack the creativity, you will give up early.

If you believe the opposite, you will continue to be curious and hopeful and try things until you win in some area.

You are not too young. There are many 18 year olds on the forum.

You are creative enough. This does not take a high IQ. It takes persistence.
I have a question. Who is CENTS?

jins3714

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Oct 6, 2019
South korea

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.