The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Make $10k/month from Crypto [STRATEGY + CASE STUDIES REVEALED]

Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
lol
"ZERO RISK"
awesome.

when will you crypto pumpers realize there is no such thing as a free lunch.
This thread is snake oil. Lottery mentality money chasing.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

Guest-5ty5s4

This ICO stuff is a very old concept, nothing new, and it has a name: pump and dump

#landfill

Last edited by a moderator:

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Thats said too easy!

Pump and dump: nearly all in crypto is pump and dump. If you look at the game sector, the nft sector. Most is p n d.

But the ICO isn t planned to be pnd.

Look at the projects on for example polkastarter: most in the last months are games. So you can say, most of the games are pnd. But the pnd is not the ICO.

And sure, if you are the one financing the creator of a game to advertise his game and you get a part of the cake for that, than you re a part of the pnd.

Like a Ipohe dealer. Or any business investor. Or a book writer financier.

Edit:
Beside mining my son is looking throught crypto games looking where to earn money. ( I don’t love it, but thats not i here.)
So I know that 90% of the games with the cryptos been rising ridiculously in October, November are simple games , style from the 90s with the least pixel amount possible.
You can earn token by playing seed and harvest, doing nothing for hours.
That’s pump and dump. With a little more work than making a memecoin.
And all is only around earning money from folks chaising money.

So imo the ICO itself is not the moneychasing pnd. Its like investing into a business. And what the business is about is the pnd or not.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Guys, as you know, I'm not the most educated person on cyrpto, but this thread does NOT represent ANYTHING that this forum represents. Proceed at your own risk.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jjjhhhbbb

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Sep 20, 2020
United Kingdom
Guys, as you know, I'm not the most educated person on cyrpto, but this thread does NOT represent ANYTHING that this forum represents. Proceed at your own risk.
MJ, appreciate the response.

I agree completely that this is not what building a successful business is about. As I stated in the OP, we're currently building our agency as the primary source of income (and value giving).

This is simply an investment strategy I wanted to share that's been working very well for me.... that by no means is superior to any kind of value adding business.

I completely agree with INGs post above. The large majority of crypto is pnd, but if you actually do the research into IDO without just claiming its a "pump & dump" it COULD lead you to some opportunities... if you go in with your eyes open.

Anything is 'risky' if you don't know what the F*ck you're doing.

It seems the 'anti crypto' crowd have jumped on this one & branded it as a scam before doing any of their own research.

Anyways - back to building the business & investing in IDOs.

Happy 2022 & good luck to all.

MS_theOriginal

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 5, 2022
Hey guys, it's been a while since I've been on the forum and things have been going well. My marketing agency is up and running & we're closing in on $10k/month, with the goal to hit $85k/month by the end of 2022. (maybe do a thread on this soon).

Anyways...

I've also been in crypto since March 2021, made a small amount of money, only to see it drop by 70% this summer. Hit me like a train & I spent the next few months buying more and praying for it to recover. It took me 8 months of losing money in crypto to finally find my place in the crypto market where I started to make some serious money.

And before you ask...
It's not finding the next hot meme coin.
It's not day trading BTC.
And it's certainly nothing to do with following 'Youtubers' advice.

In the last month, I cleared over $10,000 USD in crypto profits using this strategy [See photos attached] and it only took about 30 minutes total time on my laptop to achieve this.

I wasn't certain I could replicate this, so I got a buddy of mine on board & taught him everything I know.
He made $2k within the first 10 days.

Armed with knowledge, I wanted to share it with the place that helped me most when I was starting out.

The Fastlane Forum.

So here we go.

The Strategy

The strategy is investing in new crypto projects that are yet to launch to the public. It's called an IDO (Initial Decentralised Offering).

If you've never heard of it before, I made a short thread on Twitter - Go check it out, drop us a DM & follow! ( View: https://twitter.com/CryptoBullView/status/1474134247212466177?s=20
)

The concept is that new projects need to raise funding & offer a number of tokens at a lower price to 'IDO Investors' (You or me). Once you purchase the tokens, the project goes live onto the public markets & the price skyrockets.

This gives you an opportunity to sell your holding at 2x, 5x, 10x, or sometimes up to 100x gains.

LaunchPads

It's pretty simple to take part. You just need to hold a specified number of the launchpad tokens.
The more tokens you hold, the higher chance you have of being accepted into the new project launch as the majority of them are lottery-based.

But there are so many launchpads & they all have different entry requirements and procedures that they use.

Here are a few that you could start looking into:

Seedify
ChainBoost
TrustSwap
Polkastarters
Polkafoundry/Red Kite

Step by Step

- Purchase the required number of launchpad tokens from an exchange. (Use Binance, Kucoin, Uniswap, Pancake Swap etc.)
- Stake the tokens on the launchpad platform that you choose
- Apply for new launching projects
- Once you get accepted, take part in the IDO sale & purchase your tokens
- Wait for the project to launch to the public
- Sell your tokens back once you're happy with the returns.

Real Talk

I know, it almost sounds too good to be true - So what's the catch?

Well, there's a few.

1. You need a bit of capital to invest in the launchpad token. My friend invested around $750 & I believe this is on the lower end of what you can get in with.

2. Then once you're selected to take part in an IDO, you need some more money to invest in the new project. (Varies between $50 and $2000) but this is a MAX and you can put in what you feel comfortable with.

3. Crypto is volatile & your initial capital input will vary greatly.

Case Studies

I've taken part in a few IDO's recently and wanted to share the details so you can get a true feel for what it actually looks like. I'm not doing this to show off, just to give you an honest review of what's happening.

$LFW IDO
Invested $200 at $0.2/token
Sold 50% of my holdings when it went public at $2.00/token
Kept the other 50% invested

Result = Turned $200 into $1000 with 50% of the holdings still invested with ZERO risk. (Currently worth around $500)

$HEART IDO
Invested $750 at $0.015/token
Sold 33% of my holdings when it went public at $0.13/token
Kept remaining 66% Invested

Result = Turned $750 into $2,200 with 66% of the holdings still invested with ZERO risk. (Currently worth around $8k)
$PACT IDO
Invested $220 at $0.003/token
Sold 33% of my holdings when it went public at $0.006/token
Kept remaining 66% Invested

Result = Turned $220 into $130 with 66% of the holdings still invested with ZERO risk. (Currently worth around $800)

Results from last 3 IDOs
Invested $1170
Profits $12k

This is all within the last 6 weeks.

Summary

Well, that's pretty much everything. Would be great to hear about your experiences in crypto so far as well.

Any questions feel free to drop me a message (Twitter is probably best as i don't come on here too often) - https://twitter.com/CryptoBullView

Hopefully, you got some value & you're able to translate this into cold hard profits.

That's all from me & good luck!

PS. NONE OF THIS IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. ANYTHING YOU CHOOSE TO INVEST IN IS ENTIRELY YOUR CHOICE & YOU SHOULD DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH PRIOR TO INVESTING IN ANY ASSET CLASS. I AM NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISOR SO DON'T COME TO SUE ME.
How is the curating process different for each launchpad you have given as examples? Do you like one more than the other for any reason?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.