The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Major milestone (Working Software)

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

SimonB

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Mar 2, 2019
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I joined a couple of weeks ago, having bought (twice) and read (lots of times) The Millionaire Fastlane. I have however been pretty quiet trying to focus on some software I have been developing. My background is working as a telco design authority/dev team lead but I have been around the block so many times I can't do the corporate employee lifestyle any more.

With commuting and everything else I have been doing on average 14 hour days but been finding time to develop some ideas I have for some software and an hour ago I finished the initial testing to prove that it works and won't cause chaos when it goes live.

So I am going to sit down, have a glass of wine and tick one more thing off my very long 'things to do list.'

one step closer...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

DeepScripted

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
May 27, 2018
Denver, Colorado
Hi all,

I joined a couple of weeks ago, having bought (twice) and read (lots of times) The Millionaire Fastlane. I have however been pretty quiet trying to focus on some software I have been developing. My background is working as a telco design authority/dev team lead but I have been around the block so many times I can't do the corporate employee lifestyle any more.

With commuting and everything else I have been doing on average 14 hour days but been finding time to develop some ideas I have for some software and an hour ago I finished the initial testing to prove that it works and won't cause chaos when it goes live.

So I am going to sit down, have a glass of wine and tick one more thing off my very long 'things to do list.'

one step closer...
Which area of Telco you’re in, I’m in Telecom as well and do see quite some challenges on the carrier/tower side as well as challenges of small service providers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
SimonB

SimonB

New Contributor
Mar 2, 2019
United Kingdom
Which area of Telco you’re in, I’m in Telecom as well and do see quite some challenges on the carrier/tower side as well as challenges of small service providers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NMS/Core Provisioning. Currently privately building (just tested) some switching software which enables people to attach multiple 'virtual numbers' to their real mobile number and manages two way SMS messaging and voice between them and third parties via these virtual numbers, but directly on their phone as normal with no app to download and no Voip. just normal GSM. Now got to find a market for it lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox' Web School's "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
This year has been quite crazy so far, and a lot of people have reached out to ask me if web...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Got it several weeks ago and have listened to it several times now. I've definitely met both...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Out of curiosity, what types of businesses are you advising on? (I read this whole thread...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just bought 5 of your Upwork courses. Thanks for making valuable content Lex!
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks for your offer to look at my book. Here's the link to the squeeze page Buy The Prosperous...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom