The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Made a prototype how do I approach potential customers

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Ayush6543

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Sep 2, 2021
I have been working on the prototype of a idea that I currently have. It all started a couple of weeks ago when I was working on an app for a client and was using firebase for backend, and while designing the schema, I hit a problem. Every time if I had to add a feature I would go back to the database and see how thing are over there, and as the project goes bigger complexities started to occur.
And then I thought if this is a problem to me won't it be to anybody else. I started researching on wether any tool was there which could help solve this and there was a tool with the help of which I could design database model but it was for SQL databases and I use no SQL databases.
After researching a bit more I found that there were few tools that were outhere but all complex. In one of them the interface looked like it was last designed in 2010.
So I took up the challenge to create a design that is user friendly and easy to use and after trial and error, today I completed my while prototype. I just want to know how can I approach potential customers. For now I have been using reddit.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• InShot_20220110_091308381.mp4
    4.6 MB · Views: 0

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!