The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Made 4000 dollars Dropshipping on eBay what is the next step?

No Fluff

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 24, 2019
So I have made about 4 k dropshipping on eBay which I will be quitting soon.
And I have been thinking latly on going back to my regular work (45 min with the bus to work)...Which is very stressful and suicidal thoughts are going to be coming..

Since it's soon Christmas and I know for a fact that I never get any Christmas Presents or Birthday presents either. I have also used it as a motivation for myself everyday..
I'm also afraid that the innovation of my product I would like to make needs more capital to raise, What should I do? Really need some opinion on this boys and girls :(

I don't have any driving license or car and are feeling the pressure from friends/family even more..

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
Have you read MJ's books?

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
I'm also afraid that the innovation of my product I would like to make needs more capital to raise, What should I do?

How much have you validated this?

Do you have a lot of expenses?

You need some way to make money to pay the bills and to finance your business. Getting a job or freelancing are two typical ways people do this until their business takes off.

No Fluff

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 24, 2019
How much have you validated this?

Do you have a lot of expenses?

You need some way to make money to pay the bills and to finance your business. Getting a job or freelancing are two typical ways people do this until their business takes off.
No I don't have alot of expenses at all.

Living with my mom and have sleept on the couch for a year now since we moved, my expenses is just phone bill and gym membership. Need contacts if I start working again.. That's it.

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
That makes things easier in a way for sure.

How much have you validated your innovation?

No Fluff

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 24, 2019
I'm guessing 5k with everything for the two diffrent products, I don't know really, I'm waiting for emails from the manufacturers.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.