What's new

Made 4000 dollars Dropshipping on eBay what is the next step?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

No Fluff

PARKED
Joined
Jul 24, 2019
Messages
8
Rep Bank
$40
So I have made about 4 k dropshipping on eBay which I will be quitting soon.
And I have been thinking latly on going back to my regular work (45 min with the bus to work)...Which is very stressful and suicidal thoughts are going to be coming..

Since it's soon Christmas and I know for a fact that I never get any Christmas Presents or Birthday presents either. I have also used it as a motivation for myself everyday..
I'm also afraid that the innovation of my product I would like to make needs more capital to raise, What should I do? Really need some opinion on this boys and girls :(

I don't have any driving license or car and are feeling the pressure from friends/family even more..
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jewi zua sief NK't cuult?
 
O'n emtu egseof vjev vji oppuwevoup ug nz qsufadv O xuamf moli vu neli piift nusi deqovem vu seoti, Xjev tjuamf O fu?

Jux nadj jewi zua wemofevif vjot?

Fu zua jewi e muv ug iyqiptit?

Zua piif tuni xez vu neli nupiz vu qez vji commt epf vu gopepdi zuas catopitt. Hivvoph e kuc us gsiimepdoph esi vxu vzqodem xezt qiuqmi fu vjot apvom vjios catopitt velit ugg.
 
Jux nadj jewi zua wemofevif vjot?

Fu zua jewi e muv ug iyqiptit?

Zua piif tuni xez vu neli nupiz vu qez vji commt epf vu gopepdi zuas catopitt. Hivvoph e kuc us gsiimepdoph esi vxu vzqodem xezt qiuqmi fu vjot apvom vjios catopitt velit ugg.
Pu O fup'v jewi emuv ug iyqiptit ev emm.

Mowoph xovj nz nun epf jewi tmiiqv up vji duadj gus e zies pux topdi xi nuwif, nz iyqiptit ot katv qjupi comm epf hzn nincistjoq. Piif dupvedvt og O tvesv xusloph eheop.. Vjev't ov.
 
O'n haittoph 5l xovj iwiszvjoph gus vji vxu foggsipv qsufadvt, O fup'v lpux siemmz, O'n xeovoph gus ineomt gsun vji nepagedvasist.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom