Hey guys,
I am a newbie here on the forums, and figured I could benefit from this great community in regards to my next venture. I recently graduated from college a semester early in order to start my career in entrepreneurship full-time. I currently am involved in high/luxury fashion and will be moving into the automotive industry as well. Looking to create more income streams, I have begun to research buying and selling watches for a profit.
I am extremely curious if anyone has any experience or guidance in regards to buying and selling watches, or what some would call "flipping." Personally, I have knowledge of brands I care about, and have noticed discrepancies in pricing on various outlets, which I know I can take advantage of for a nice profit.
I'm looking to start small, perhaps allocating $2500 to the cause. I figure this amount could buy (hopefully) two modern Omega watches, one at the least. Why Omega? So far, Omega is the brand I am most comfortable with in terms of familiarity and making a profit. I'd like to stick to modern watches, starting with Omega's & Breitling's, and then work my way to Rolex, Panerai, Audemars, Hublot, etc.
Extremely curious as to what everyone thinks. I've been reading this forum for quite some time, but figured it was time to jump in. It's great to be amongst like minds, if even from behind a computer!
I am a newbie here on the forums, and figured I could benefit from this great community in regards to my next venture. I recently graduated from college a semester early in order to start my career in entrepreneurship full-time. I currently am involved in high/luxury fashion and will be moving into the automotive industry as well. Looking to create more income streams, I have begun to research buying and selling watches for a profit.
I am extremely curious if anyone has any experience or guidance in regards to buying and selling watches, or what some would call "flipping." Personally, I have knowledge of brands I care about, and have noticed discrepancies in pricing on various outlets, which I know I can take advantage of for a nice profit.
I'm looking to start small, perhaps allocating $2500 to the cause. I figure this amount could buy (hopefully) two modern Omega watches, one at the least. Why Omega? So far, Omega is the brand I am most comfortable with in terms of familiarity and making a profit. I'd like to stick to modern watches, starting with Omega's & Breitling's, and then work my way to Rolex, Panerai, Audemars, Hublot, etc.
Extremely curious as to what everyone thinks. I've been reading this forum for quite some time, but figured it was time to jump in. It's great to be amongst like minds, if even from behind a computer!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
