I have decided to get into commercial RE this year even if it kills me. I have met with brokers, and bankers and soon i'll be shopping to investors. I have seen a couple of "deals" that the brokers have sent me and with what I get, i'm not quite sure how to proceed.
Enter my friend. Well, he's not really a friend, more of a business associate and he's agreed to meet me for lunch on Wednesday. Woo Hoo!!!
Now I get to ask questions (hopefully) to get me over this current hurdle.
My question to you guys is, if you could sit down with someone that has already done what you aspire to do, what do you ask?
Most of my questions will be centered around intellegent due diligence.
Anything else come to mind?
Enter my friend. Well, he's not really a friend, more of a business associate and he's agreed to meet me for lunch on Wednesday. Woo Hoo!!!
Now I get to ask questions (hopefully) to get me over this current hurdle.
My question to you guys is, if you could sit down with someone that has already done what you aspire to do, what do you ask?
Most of my questions will be centered around intellegent due diligence.
Anything else come to mind?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
