The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Losing it

Anything related to matters of the mind
Status
Not open for further replies.

Parks

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Jul 20, 2020
Portland
Always speak your mind in every situation no matter what. Even in situations that can get you in trouble.

Can you expand on this? I often don't say what I'm thinking around people or even family that are spewing their opinions and way of seeing things that I disagree with.

Bnsalihu

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Apr 29, 2023
Hey everyone. I'd like to ask you for some help. These days I'm really struggling to get my mind to be okay. In fact, more than 99% of the time I just feel like ending it all is the way to go. It just seems right. Honestly, I feel so empty now. I can't seem to be happy. No matter what ideas I come up with, my mind always finds a way to convince me that it's all futile. And I legitimately feel like nothing will ever give meaning to my life, not even business or a noble cause. I'm probably too depressed.

What can you give me as an advice? Please, no religion-related stuff. I've been there and it's a great contributor to my condition now. Hope you understand.

Thank you.
I am currently in your situation probably worst, it seems as if it's getting worse daily as religion keep reminding me about death and how meaningless life is daily.

I feel like ending stuff everything not working out even dropping out of school nothing changed. Nothing works out for me hunger increase daily even the data I use to type this message was bought on credit that I have no idea how I am going to repay. Heart break, rejection, mockery name it. No parents support dad is late mom homeless it's so frustrating.

I am not out of it yet, I might be happy this sec and sad the next.

But my point is quitting or end it for what, it won't make a difference to anyone whether I live or die. It's just waste of all my struggle of trying to make sense of life. No one cares if I got missing no difference with it make

End things for what, for who. I am not trying to complicate things for myself.

I am not trying to be the next Elon musk or bill gates or the best entrepreneur right now

Now I am just finding the basic
Eat and sleep from people that offer me help or job.

I am not seeking happiness or anything

As long as I wake up every day I believe there's an opportunity, unless I won't been up the next days so my advice just keep living it the way it comes
If you end things it doesn't change anything you're just the losers.

I am not happy at the moment I am depress.
I literally don't have interest in anything, I am breathing till I find purpose in my life.

I don't believe in all this medical stuff.
I believe it just a phase of life it will pass.

Another thing I learnt recently is that I am not special, so I shouldn't be expecting any special treatment. No one cares whatever advice or help they give. It out of kindness they are not entitled to help me and it's not their duty.

Just take this platform for example we don't know you but look at me typing this long message on an empty stomach trying to comfort you.

It's normal to be depress. I find it weird as this medical people have make it a source of income by making it illness and pretend they want to help you and charge you.

I think I am depress because I feel entitled, disconnected from life because I worried about death alot. Don't even have energy to start a business or something because I ask myself what the meaning.

If we can just drop dead anytime

No calls from anyone in weeks months

I don't have the solutions to your worries, but I can assure you it's just a phase of life it will pass

Just be your self and do the basic

It will make sense some day
Take this as message from
A depress Young boy(22) to another

Finally
It will only get worse if you think you're ill or need any special treatment.

Not been happy doesn't mean, life is of no value.
Probably I am not meant to be happy right now, but I am not meant to be depress as well.

Bullshit to everyone everything will be fine with time

Just live it!!!

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
635%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
And still with the jokes.

For someone that says their 26, you sure act like just the 6 part
Go ask OP how he feels about it. It’s not your job to get offended for someone else. You give him no credit to have common sense. I wrote the post to the person asking the questions. If mods hate it so much just delete the post. I’m not trolling anyone, people like it because it’s real, but because it’s “safe” and politically correct.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013
Go ask OP how he feels about it. It’s not your job to get offended for someone else. You give him no credit to have common sense. I wrote the post to the person asking the questions.

It most certainly is my job to get offended for someone else.

That's what men do, take up for others.

You wouldn't know that, though.

I'm not gonna let you bully someone on the forum, got it? How about you contribute, instead of making up BS brosef medical advice. You stupid joke and telling people to off themselves, by the way, is not contribution.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
635%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
And what would you have done if he never did that?

If he offed himself instead?

Or another person months later came by and seen your post and offed themselves?

This isn't a good thing you did man. A lot of people out there would have gone the other way. You shouldn't be encouraging offing one's self, even in a joke.
Then he would be breaking the rules because it says to go follow those steps before considering.

I am really against anyone offing themselves and not even following the rules I laid out. Definitely not recommended.

adnanazmi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jan 22, 2023
Colombo, Sri Lana
Don't think giving the advice of Andrew Tate, a sociopath (and whatever else) is going to help, lol.

Strongly suggest therapy, it exists for a reason and there are reasons wealthy people make therapy part of their every day life (not all obviously but I personally know a few people that make it a daily thing for their health)

Definitely don't be taking advice from someone who recommends advice from a sociopath like Andrew Tate, lol.
He is a successful person. And he has been honest in majority of cases. He is not going to say that without meaning. He definitely has said some questionable misogynistic stuff to gain views and I disagree with that. But the advice of getting fit and fixing your body is definitely something works.

@Count Fluffernut I gave my own practical advice. I tried it. I can't be more genuine than that. Advice of going to therapy is main stream. And there are always hidden agendas for most politically pushed advice. Big Pharma profits billions off depression, diabetes, cancer, etc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads