The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looks Like Atlantis Has Been Found...

ApparentHorizon

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Apr 1, 2016
Greenville, SC
Apparently one of those late night conspiracy theory channels, which you get lost in at 1am, put forth the most compelling evidence of Atlantis' existence.

There's a part 2 to the video, but he just rehashes everything from the first. Only a few new pieces of information is that the city could have housed 1000 warships. Which could explain that the spherical structures they found on the ground are cannon balls.

All info we have about Atlantis is secondary from an incomplete work by Plato.

Unfortunately, the area is rated as dangerous. So further exploration and excavation may not be possible any time soon.

The structure in question Google Maps

A flood map showing the "Island" of Atlantis is certainly possible

Flood Map: Water Level Elevation Map

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Maxboost

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Apr 4, 2016
Bright Insight is incredible!!! I was hooked on his channel for the past year.

Just wait till you see his stuff on the moon!!!!

The only problem with his channel is that he doesn't post much stuff on a daily or weekly basis.

I think I am slowly going crazy as I question everything.

How deep do you want to go guys? You guys mind if I start posting crazy stuff?

For the record, I do believe the earth is round and that we did land on the moon....

Real Deal Denver

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Jan 13, 2018
Denver, Colorado
Looks like a dirt track that needs some bleachers and it would be ready to go!! :)

You KILL me bro - just kill me!

I wasted some good rum and coke that you forced me to spit out when I laughed at your response!

Keep it up my man!

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
For the record, I do believe the earth is round and that we did land on the moon....

so here is some pictures that i won't comment . i just show you them

i don't say anything

just look at the pictures and start using your brain

remember that the Masters on earth own you and they own everything ( go to the freemason topic on this forum )

Masters vs the masse : 1-0

you have absolutely no chance to understand reality at your level

frre.jpg

so let's take a look at a famous game pusblished in 1995

here is what we found in it

illuminati-cards.jpg

il.jpg

there is more interesting ....

na.jpg

quotation " people laugh but the flat earthers know something . the flat earthers weird alternate geology has led them to a gold strike "

so what do the Masters have more to say about you , the naive guys ?

edward-bernays-quote1.jpg

so this is enough for today

ApparentHorizon

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Apr 1, 2016
Greenville, SC
Bright Insight is incredible!!! I was hooked on his channel for the past year.

Just wait till you see his stuff on the moon!!!!

The only problem with his channel is that he doesn't post much stuff on a daily or weekly basis.

I think I am slowly going crazy as I question everything.

How deep do you want to go guys? You guys mind if I start posting crazy stuff?

I was wondering if it's even a good idea to post this kind of stuff here. But by definition, I think we all have a deep desire to question everything. Even if we don't agree with it.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle

Feel free to post other stuff, just take note of the political and extreme stuff. It could get messy quick.

Looks like a dirt track that needs some bleachers and it would be ready to go!! :)

...you mean like THESE !!!!!! :rofl:

upload_2018-9-28_10-4-54.png

Yeah, all you need is just an extra 141,755,972,183,802,920 cubic meters of water (overly conservative calculation) to raise the water level by 397m :thumbsup:

From the melted ice caps, and the changing shape of the earth. The ice caps now exert pressure on the rest of the earth, increasing the bulge at the equator.

c4n

Full throttle
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
May 30, 2017
From the melted ice caps

Oh, so the temperature everywhere on Earth was above 0°C? Must have been quite warm.

I wonder how the polar animals survived. And we have people worried about global warming today...

Maxboost

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Apr 4, 2016
View: https://youtu.be/335vSSTjWdI

Not to move away from Atlantis, lets talk about the moon!!

Watch and let me know what you guys think...This is just step 1 for the crazy shit that I found on Youtube.

Last edited:

Maxboost

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Apr 4, 2016
so here is some pictures that i won't comment . i just show you them

i don't say anything

just look at the pictures and start using your brain

remember that the Masters on earth own you and they own everything ( go to the freemason topic on this forum )

Masters vs the masse : 1-0

you have absolutely no chance to understand reality at your level

View attachment 21856

so let's take a look at a famous game pusblished in 1995

here is what we found in it

View attachment 21853

View attachment 21854

there is more interesting ....

View attachment 21855

quotation " people laugh but the flat earthers know something . the flat earthers weird alternate geology has led them to a gold strike "

so what do the Masters have more to say about you , the naive guys ?

View attachment 21857

so this is enough for today

You are behind on the ever evolving moon landing conspiracy. See the video I posted above and I will show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

For the record, I think you are half right about moon landing....huh?!

ApparentHorizon

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Apr 1, 2016
Greenville, SC
Oh, so the temperature everywhere on Earth was above 0°C? Must have been quite warm.

I wonder how the polar animals survived. And we have people worried about global warming today...

This is what the earth looked like at one point:

upload_2018-9-28_12-3-52.png

And also

upload_2018-9-28_12-5-1.png

View: https://youtu.be/335vSSTjWdI

Not to move away from Atlantis, lets talk about the moon!!

Watch and let me know what you guys think...This is just step 1 for the crazy sh*t that I found on Youtube.

This is my problem with this guy. Some of his arguments are easily refutable, and he spends little time addressing the other side.

Ex: why the south pole? so far from where we landed the first time. conspiracy. wooo

or..OR...

Why would we explore where we've already been?

South pole has the largest crater
- higher likelihood of finding rich metals from the asteroid impact
- crater shadows are great places to find frozen water

Though from a logical perspective, a strategic base on the far side of the moon makes sense.

c4n

Full throttle
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
May 30, 2017
This is what the earth looked like at one point
I somehow fail to see how this relates to the "Eye of Africa" being an island around 9500 BC?

Oh well. Carry on...

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I always thought the Atlantis Plato talked about was the Island Thera, which was in his neck of the woods.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja

ApparentHorizon

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Apr 1, 2016
Greenville, SC
I always thought the Atlantis Plato talked about was the Island Thera, which was in his neck of the woods.

Full disclosure: I'm researching this as I go along.

Island Thera had its major catastrophe ~1500 BC. Which is much closer to Plato's time ~500 BC. But he seems to recall the events happening much earlier.

"Let me begin by observing, first of all, that nine thousand was the sum of years which had elapsed since the war which was said to have taken place between all those who dwelt outside the Pillars of Heracles and those who dwelt within them: this war I am now to describe.
-
From Timaeus, Plato's recollection of what Solon, the priest, told him.

Pillars of Heracles, means the Straight of Gibraltar, between Spain and Morocco. Though, if you look at the flood map, there was also a straight through Tunisia.

Then there's the 3 ring description, which more closely resembles, the eye

upload_2018-9-28_16-59-41.png

vs Thera's profile

upload_2018-9-28_16-59-54.png

(but of course, there's little exploration and excavation here as well. What we do have is still up for major interpretation.)

Though, as we know, memories, especially ones passed down over thousands of years, tend to be questionable at best. Especially when telling a story of a once mighty and advanced kingdom.

He also talked a lot about mountains which are much more prominent in Thera. And even if we look at its current profile, the volcanic activity could have changed the landscape completely.

(the text in question: Plato's Timaeus - a description of Atlantis)

Also worth noting is the global temperatures drastically changing during this same time.

upload_2018-9-28_17-13-8.png

Lowering in temperatures leading to drastic fluctuations of seal levels, kickstarted by some drastic worldwide event.

ruzara5

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
May 1, 2011
Currently in Washington State
Apparently one of those late night conspiracy theory channels, which you get lost in at 1am
Got to watch these from time to time. Fills in the gaps. Atlantis in that remote part of Africa. Or Antarctica? It is a amount of interest. Gets the gears going:))

Blackadder

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Sep 17, 2013
The Ozark Mountains
Now I love brights wall theory (ancient walls in Egypt and Peru seem very similar) But I think he is wrong for the same reason Thera is wrong.
And anything in the mediterranean or black seas are just ignoring Platos words.
Santorini's tourism board would just LOVE the island to be atlantis but...

"It's the wrong size in the wrong place destroyed by the wrong thing at the wrong time"
~me~

all it has going for it was that its an island that was peopled and suffered a cataclysm.

My personal theory is that it's the Azores or the Canaries.

However the Ancient architects channel on youtube has a refute for the eye of africa and a possible other candidate that might be even more interesting
View: https://youtu.be/lqLefYX86xI

Full disclosure I'm kind of an atlantiphile don't hold that against me and i wont hold your weird theories against you.

ApparentHorizon

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Apr 1, 2016
Greenville, SC
Now I love brights wall theory (ancient walls in Egypt and Peru seem very similar) But I think he is wrong for the same reason Thera is wrong.
And anything in the mediterranean or black seas are just ignoring Platos words.
Santorini's tourism board would just LOVE the island to be atlantis but...

"It's the wrong size in the wrong place destroyed by the wrong thing at the wrong time"
~me~

all it has going for it was that its an island that was peopled and suffered a cataclysm.

My personal theory is that it's the Azores or the Canaries.

However the Ancient architects channel on youtube has a refute for the eye of africa and a possible other candidate that might be even more interesting
View: https://youtu.be/lqLefYX86xI

Full disclosure I'm kind of an atlantiphile don't hold that against me and i wont hold your weird theories against you.

What makes you say it's Azores over Richat?

Randall Carlson was supposed to do a lecture on the Azores. Thought I couldn't find much after a quick intro video that didn't present much in terms of the actual hypothesis.

Aside from the Pillars of Hercules, the other telling mention by Plato was the opposite continent. Which some believe to be a reference to the Americas. While the Azores is not exactly equidistant from both land masses, the wording makes sense.

Unless something got lost in translation, you wouldn't look at something in your backyard (Thera or Frisland), and say, opposite of that is X. When in fact it's on the opposite side of an 8 lane highway.

Blackadder

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Sep 17, 2013
The Ozark Mountains
What makes you say it's Azores over Richat?

Simply put....it's not an island....and the main city (of which there were nine) was 14 miles in diameter or 43 some miles in circumference, not a structure 30 miles in diameter, could it have housed an ancient civilisation and i'd love to see the archeologists get there (once the area stabilizes politicly if it it ever does) (also plato said even in his time the sunken island make a mudbank that was difficult for ships to pass, the richat was high and dry by then.)

I like the canaries/azores for the native people (Guanches) who when the spanish arrived seemed to be freaking out, when someone finally learned the language(or one of them learned spanish i'm not sure) the told a story of thinking they were the last people in the world after the great flood, and that they were the children of priests who had taken shelter in temples on a mountain top....then the spanish slaughtered them so no one else could lay claim to the islands. (edit:Fun fact their temples bear a striking resemblance to polynesian stone temples "heiau ")

As for Frisland, I'm loving the theory. Here is part two to that video above
View: https://youtu.be/JmgaHSTzCKY

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.