The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking to start an online mastermind group

InstantNoodles

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Nov 1, 2014
"If you’re serious about wanting to achieve high levels of success, you need to join a mastermind group." - Pat Flynnhttp://www.smartpassiveincome.com/how-to-find-a-mastermind-group/

"Mastermind" sounds kinda cheesy but many successful entrepreneurs say it really helps with things like accountability, networking, idea sharing, mentoring, etc.

Vision: + 4-10 members (I don't want a group of 50+ people, half being lurkers just stealing ideas)
+ Facebook group
+ Weekly meeting for a few hours online

If you're interested, please post here or message me.

A bit about myself. I'm 30 and own six apartments. I had a web host in college and sold it. Right now I'm looking at several online business ideas. Right now I'm taking a coding bootcamp. Plan on getting a job, at least for a year or so before entrepreneurial endeavors can take off.

My goal is to be location independent! I would love to move to some place like Berlin or Manila.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

OVOvince

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Oct 18, 2014
Thank you Pat Flynn :D

I am interested in this if I meet the requirements.

Bobby_italy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Jan 19, 2016
Already in a little mastermind group but quite dead right now.

Would like to join but honestly I haven't much insight to provide so I understand if you don't get me in.

-Bob

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ColorBlock

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 21, 2016
Toronto
Would love to join.

Little about myself, I have 3 rental properties and work in IT. Am brand new to the FL. Read the book, was blown away, and here I am.

IceCreamAction

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 20, 2016
Trinidad and Tobago
I thought this site is THE mastermind group.
It has all the mentors
Its mentors have the experience
I'm Irish and I am not in any way to be confused with being politically correct
I can offer my one cents worth...cant afford 2 cents ;-)

^First thought was that we have a huge mastermind group here lol.

Definitely seems interesting, unfortunately I am currently just a broke 20 yr old Math student trying to finish the money suck that is uni.
4 - 10 is an ok number,do you plan to only accept those who make an effort to contact you? Will you be the sole administrator of this group?
Do members need to be working or have some business building action going on?

Just some questions as 4 - 10 members for a mastermind group is as vague as it gets imo. Best wishes!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.