What's new

Looking to possibly do a JV with someone

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

ptiz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
73
Location
Monterey, CA
Rep Bank
$290
User Power: 14%
Hey guys!

So in my previous thread https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/id...reased-annual-rental-profit-150k-2-years.html, I have been documenting my progress on an eBook that I have written about property management.

It started off strong, but sales and traffic to the site have decreased and I am running out of ideas on how to market it. I have tried ads on Facebook, Google, and Bing with little luck. I have built a network of property managers on LinkedIn and post to them every day trying to push the book. I have contacted complexes directly through email, and I have also contacted professional associations for advertising through e-blasts. I have varied the price from $9.99 to $29.99 and it has had little impact on sales.

I have the site all set up and I have the system automated. What I need now is someone who can help me drive traffic and sell these books. I'm willing to go 50/50 with all future sales if anyone is interested in helping me. (I will be bringing the price back to $29.99 May 1st)

~$15 a piece may not be much, but if we sold 1,000 copies, that would be some decent boot strapping money.

Where are my fellow hungry entrepreneurs out there who think they can help?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O xomm vuvemmz veli zua aq up vjot......katv et tuup et O miesp jux vu fu ov xovj nz uxp tovi ;)
 
Tiint moli zua tjuamf katv gopf e duaqmi eggomoevit, nezci vsz dmodlcepl us e tovi moli vjev
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom