Hi! My name is Autumn, I'm 23 years old and I run a house cleaning business in the Tacoma area of Washington state.
My lifestyle and me being new to the area has limited my daily interactions to being with my clients, the occasional barista, and my boyfriend (who is actually @Johnny boy ). I'm hoping to connect with women that I have more in common with and expand my social circle. And for you guys reading this; if you've got a girlfriend who might be in a similar situation, I'd love to connect with her!
My lifestyle and me being new to the area has limited my daily interactions to being with my clients, the occasional barista, and my boyfriend (who is actually @Johnny boy ). I'm hoping to connect with women that I have more in common with and expand my social circle. And for you guys reading this; if you've got a girlfriend who might be in a similar situation, I'd love to connect with her!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
