The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking to meet like-minded entrepreneurial women!

Autumndawn

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
314%
Feb 5, 2021
Washington state
Hi! My name is Autumn, I'm 23 years old and I run a house cleaning business in the Tacoma area of Washington state.

My lifestyle and me being new to the area has limited my daily interactions to being with my clients, the occasional barista, and my boyfriend (who is actually @Johnny boy ). I'm hoping to connect with women that I have more in common with and expand my social circle. And for you guys reading this; if you've got a girlfriend who might be in a similar situation, I'd love to connect with her!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Hi! My name is Autumn, I'm 23 years old and I run a house cleaning business in the Tacoma area of Washington state.

My lifestyle and me being new to the area has limited my daily interactions to being with my clients, the occasional barista, and my boyfriend (who is actually @Johnny boy ). I'm hoping to connect with women that I have more in common with and expand my social circle. And for you guys reading this; if you've got a girlfriend who might be in a similar situation, I'd love to connect with her!

Welcome! :)

How has your house cleaning business been affected by Covid/ lockdowns?

Autumndawn

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
314%
Feb 5, 2021
Washington state

How has your house cleaning business been affected by

How has your house cleaning business been affected by Covid/ lockdowns?
Well I did only just start it in the fall last year but it was difficult to work around people’s new found fear of having cleaners in their home. I don’t have any way of knowing whether my leads would have been affected or not but I have had to adjust some of the smaller details like wearing a mask while cleaning, having some clients insist on supplies not being brought back and forth from other homes, clients asking me to use more aggressive cleaning products...etc. I still give in-person quotes as much as possible and that helps. I am hoping it picks up this year though because I hope to grow it and get to a point where I can take a step back and just manage it from a distance while it makes me money in the background.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sheens

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Jan 13, 2018
USA
Welcome @Autumndawn!!

We've got remarkable ladies here that are to happy to connect, support, and help in any way we can!

(And awesome guys here too of course, lol)

Autumndawn

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
314%
Feb 5, 2021
Washington state
Welcome @Autumndawn!!

We've got remarkable ladies here that are to happy to connect, support, and help in any way we can!

(And awesome guys here too of course, lol)
That's so great, I've heard so many good things about being in this community! I'm definitely very excited to connect with more people and hopefully learn a lot in the process. I'm absolutely all ears to men and women alike, I've seen and read a lot of amazing advice regarding business and self development from both sides.

Tree Elements

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Nov 23, 2020
Croatia

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007