Ronda-Grace D
New Contributor
- Joined
- Mar 18, 2019
- Messages
- 4
Rep Bank
$75
$75
User Power: 50%
Hello I'm Ronda-Grace D
I live in the USA in the sun-lit State of Florida! I am a professional REALTOR and I hold an MBA
in Business Management.
It is nice to be here in this forum with well-to-do and like-minded people.
I'd like to Expand My Horizons with the guidance of a great mentor/coach or just through encountering fresh new ideas.
I am looking to create the next big thing in the real estate world that will solve a problem, make an impactful difference and yield a profit at the same time.....after all..who works for free anymore?!
Again, I am happy to be here, and thanks for having me. Thanks to @MJ DeMarco for making the sign-up very simple.
Warmly,
Ronda-Grace D.
I live in the USA in the sun-lit State of Florida! I am a professional REALTOR and I hold an MBA
in Business Management.
It is nice to be here in this forum with well-to-do and like-minded people.
I'd like to Expand My Horizons with the guidance of a great mentor/coach or just through encountering fresh new ideas.
I am looking to create the next big thing in the real estate world that will solve a problem, make an impactful difference and yield a profit at the same time.....after all..who works for free anymore?!
Again, I am happy to be here, and thanks for having me. Thanks to @MJ DeMarco for making the sign-up very simple.
Warmly,
Ronda-Grace D.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
