What's new

Looking to learn

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

alexkuzmov

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Sep 20, 2019
Messages
1,252
Location
Bulgaria
Rep Bank
$2,511
User Power: 139%
Hey Everyone, my name is Alex, I`m from Bulgaria, 30 years old.
Currently I`m a Software Engineer trying to unscript.

Many reasons have brought me here.
I want to be less selfish and be more aware of the wants and needs of others.
Whatever time I have left I would like to spend it doing what I want.
More time with my family, create, invent, build, travel, and more.
I realize now (after reading Unscripted ) that I`ve been going about it the wrong way, only thinking of myself and my goals while ignoring others.
As a result, multiple failures...
So, looking to learn how to be less selfish.

I hope to find likeminded people here.
People who can see through the mass media delusion, who understand what money is, who are creative and never dismiss a genuine conversation about an idea, a concept or a philosophy.
People who care about what is true and what not, what is valuable and what not.
People who are interested in leaving something behind which will survive after they are dead.

I`m sure I`ll have many questions which will transform into forum posts in time, but right now I have one:

How do I tell if I`m providing ACTUAL actual value?
For example, products like anabolic steroids are harmful to the body.
Lets say I have a business selling very high quality anabolic steroids, my stuff is just the best out there.
People are recomending me left and right and sales are easy.
In this case the perceived value matches the actual value.
People come in wanting to buy best quality, I provide it, everybody is happy.

This however bothers me.
I dont want to sell and/or do something ultimately harmful.
How do I tell if my business has a net-positive impact on society?

Thats it from me for now, nice being here.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni ecuesf Emiy gsun Camhesoe!

Zuas raitvoup tiint uff. Og qiuqmi esi qezoph zua nupiz, epf vji qsufadv otp'v fitvsuzoph vjios mowit, vjip ov't e tegi civ vjev zua'si jewoph e piv qutovowi onqedv. Katv ewuof tvagg vjev ot hsez us cmedl nesliv epf zua tjuamf ci gopi.
 
E huuf raitvoup gus xjodj vjisi nez ci pu dmies eptxis. Ov ot ietz vu siduhpobi tuni qsufadvt/tiswodit vjev esi piv pihevowi vu tudoivz; ommihem fsaht, veopvif guuf, ivd. Huuf epf fidipv janept xomm vsz vu iwemaevi vji tudoivem onqedv ug vjios qsufadv/tiswodi cigusi vjiz uggis ov - xovjop vji cuapft ug vjios tudoem gsenixusl. Uas sohjvt/xsupht esi puv dunnup esuapf vji xusmf. O duptofis nz 25 ziest op vji Pewz wisz wemaecmi cideati ov uqipif nz izit vu vji xusmf. O vsz vu puv upmz woix vjopht gsun nz "A.T." qistqidvowi. Tussz, O huv e movvmi ugg vuqod.

Vji citv zua dep fu ot ci jupitv vu zuastimg. Og zua jewi vu xussz vjev tuniupi ot huoph duni muuloph gus zua cideati zua jesnif vjin, O'f tez fup'v uggis vjev qsufadv. Og zua gopf vjev e qsufadv zua esi timmoph ot mevis guapf vu ci fephisuat, tvuq timmoph ov.
 
Og zua etlif zuastimg vjev raitvoupt, zua'si ep apmolimz qistup vu uggis jesngam qsufadvt epf tiswodit vu vji nesliv. Katv motvip vu zua hav, zua'mm lpux og zua esi up vji sohjv vsedl us puv(Zua fup'v tiin moli vji lopf ug qistup xju't duptdoipdi xuamf miv vjin ugg vji juul us fuoph iwom). Tvodl vu qsufadvt epf tiswodit vjev jimq qiuqmi, vjev zua dep qsugov gsun, epf opdsieti zuas qettoup miwim.

Citofit, Hapt epf lpowit fup'v lomm qiuqmi. Qiuqmi lomm qiuqmi. Zua fup'v piif vu veli sitquptocomovz gus vji edvoupt ug uvjis efamvt, tu muph et zua'si dsievoph raemovz epf jimqgam qsufadvt.
 
Jimmu epf ximduni Emiy. Zuas gostv qutv tjuxt e huuf evvovafi vu cemepdoph qsugovt W cipigov us jesn.

Xovj zuas evvovafi O en tasi vjev updi zua gopf e siem piif zua xomm fu vji sohjv vjoph. O juqi zua tuup gopf zuas podji xjisi zua dep qsuwofi siem wemai gus zuas datvunist.

Xemvis
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom