Raoul Duke
Who wants to debate the master-debater?!
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
- Joined
- Feb 26, 2016
- Messages
- 2,274
Rep Bank
$3,910
$3,910
User Power: 319%
I am looking to build my portfolio on upwork. I could make up a few fake Product Descriptions. I see a opportunity to give back here. Not looking to steal your product, either.
Either Amazon - Shopify - Website. I will write your Product Description. Not looking to charge you. Just a way to build my portfolio. Get some honest feedback from you. Use you as a testimonial. If I did amazing work for you. And you wish to pay me. Donate here on the forum by giving someone a Insider Subscription. If this does turn into a longer relationship. I would need to start a marketplace ad. Give back to @MJ DeMarco.
I'll say this again. I am not looking to steal your products, etc... Just want to give back. By building my portfolio on upwork. You'll need skype.
Either Amazon - Shopify - Website. I will write your Product Description. Not looking to charge you. Just a way to build my portfolio. Get some honest feedback from you. Use you as a testimonial. If I did amazing work for you. And you wish to pay me. Donate here on the forum by giving someone a Insider Subscription. If this does turn into a longer relationship. I would need to start a marketplace ad. Give back to @MJ DeMarco.
- I am only looking for 2 - 3 entrepreneurs.
- Write up to 5 product descriptions.
- Already have a store making money.
- Struggling with writing your descriptions.
- Post count
- Likes
- Rep
I'll say this again. I am not looking to steal your products, etc... Just want to give back. By building my portfolio on upwork. You'll need skype.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
