The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking forward for the fastlane

andresf.rojass

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 9, 2017
Colombia
Hello!

I'm Andres from Colombia. I'm a 24 year old engineer employed in a consultancy company and I'm giving my first steps into the fastlane (as my job is totally against the 5 commandments). I currently have one business and one idea running. The idea I'm developing is a web service related to the health industry and the business is a semi-passive income using vending machines. I still live with my parents so I'm investing my money in the vending business in order to be able to quit my job and be able to devote full time to develop and make my business grow!

In the learning side I'm studying how to code for me and of course for my business! Any tips on that would be greatly appreciated!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...