The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for some like minded individuals

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
I joined this forum to look for like minded individuals. People that have already achieved and want wealth, primarily driven through business and investment.

After many many years of wanting to start a business again, I pulled the trigger late last year and am currently growing my business. I get sales, and things are off to a good start, and I'm looking forward to growing it as time goes on.

This forum stands out on the internet and I have already learned quite a bit, and I look forward to getting to know more of you and being a part of the ride.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard.

I pulled the trigger late last year and am currently growing my business. I get sales, and things are off to a good start, and I'm looking forward to growing it as time goes on.

What industry? Brick and mortar? Internet? Freelancing?

simonstanley

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Sep 3, 2013
Welcome! It's a great place, have learned a ton also. Congrats on getting your business rockin'

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
lol funny that you post that. Initially I actually wanted to sell crystal skulls a lot. I will eventually, but I'm starting in a niche of crystals that is not quite so small nor expensive. Crystal skulls get very expensive very quickly!

Currently I market using Facebook Ads. I have used Google AdWords as well before, but didn't get much results. Since experimenting with Google I have revamped my store and plan to try Google, Bing, Pinterest as well as continue posting on Instagram as well. I have also written a few short articles to help with SEO and organic traffic and intend on writing more as well. Eventually I want to create a digital product as well, though I am not yet sure what my market really is willing to pay for yet.

guy93777

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jun 5, 2019
I joined this forum to look for like minded individuals. People that have already achieved and want wealth, primarily driven through business and investment.

After many many years of wanting to start a business again, I pulled the trigger late last year and am currently growing my business. I get sales, and things are off to a good start, and I'm looking forward to growing it as time goes on.

This forum stands out on the internet and I have already learned quite a bit, and I look forward to getting to know more of you and being a part of the ride.

you can go even higher by becoming a new you who can create value in any society or any condition.
let's say some rogue countries go mad ( north korea, whatever) and start a nuclear war. capitalism is destroyed for a while after the mess. people go to FEMA camp and so on.
what will you do with your business ? nothing anymore. you will create value with other means

so value is managing reality in any case , not just capitalism.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...