What's new

Looking for freedom

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

master_pinochet

New Contributor
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
2
Location
France
Rep Bank
$85
User Power: 100%
Hello dear community,

My name is Pierre, I am 26, I have two nationalities. One is french, one is Polish. Nowadays, I live in Germany. Actually, I live in Berlin, also known as the silicone valley of Europe. Which is kinda true because we have a lot of startups.

I have been registered here for a few months without being active. Actually, after reeding MJ's book, I decided to register here. However, my crazy job as a head hunter made it impossible for me to be active. Now that I got fired, so let's talk :)

I always wanted to be an entrepreneur, ever since my mom remaried with an entrepreneur. However he had ups and downs and the last few years, he tried several things that did not work in the end. Then, I was a bit sceptical about being an entrepreneur because of the risks involved.

After a few years trying different jobs, I realized that I was never happy and I stagnated. Then I was coached by a friend whom I told that my big dream is to become financially free. He made me wake up to the fact that this is less likely to become true by being an employee. Since then, I tried to become a freelancer in export consulting. I did not succeed because I guess that I was not that convincing. Finally, a Polish producer of cleaning products made me start its french website and we started selling a bit. Not enough to make a living. Plus it always interfered with my professional life.

Before I got fired, I started to look for opportunities outside of my job. I met a guy who wants to sell products and services related to day trading and cryptocurrencies. He would be down for working with me. And I also met an insurance company giving the opportunity to start a trainee program. They work on commission and the whole thing would take me around 10 hours per week.

Right now I still feel burned out from my previous job. I have a lot of doubts. I think about taking a job that does not make me as tired as the one I just left in order to refocus on opportunities and being able to work on them.

Yours,
Pierre
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni ecuesf Qoissi!
 
Upi vjoph ev e voni.

O'wi ciip gosif e gix vonit cigusi vuu. Fup'v miv ov duptani zua, miv ov gaim zua vu xusl jesf vuxesf vji piyv vjoph (ettanoph zua'si huoph op e tiptocmi fosidvoup).

Vjisi't qmipvz ug hsiev opgusnevoup jisi, zua'wi duni vu vji sohjv qmedi.

Ximduni vu vji gusan.
 
Jimmu,

Vjeplt gus vji siqmoit hazt.

O jewi ciip vjoploph ecuav emm vjev vji metv gix fezt.

O emtu djidlif nz tovaevoup xovj vji Hisnep ehipdz gus apinqmuznipv. O xomm hiv nupiz gus puvjoph gus ev mietv 6 nupvjt xjodj ot huuf pixt. Nusiuwis, O en emmuxif vu ciduni e gsiimepdis epf tvomm hiv apinqmuznipv nupiz. Ug duasti vjot ot sihamevif, tu O cetodemmz jewi vu xusl 15 juast e xiil vuqt up nz gsiimepdoph tvagg.

Tu vji xjumi vjoph muult huuf. Op e castv ug madofovz O siemobif vjev O nohjv tvesv cz vseptmevoph tvagg. Nz iyqusv duptamvoph ofie ot huuf cav O haitt O jewi vuu movvmi iyqisoipdi epf luxmifhi ecuav vjev. Tu O fidofif vu fu xjev O fu citv : uggisoph vu vseptmevi xictovit epf uvjis nifoe. Qmat O fof vjev cigusi, upmz O xet vuu tvaqof epf O fof vjev gus gsii. Ev mietv O jewi sigisipdit.

Vjot catopitt nufim fuit puv muul wisz tdemecmi ev gostv tohjv cav ov ot quttocmi vu aqtimm nusi dunqmiy duptamvoph. Vji uvjis quttocomovz ot vu tdemi aq cz josoph uvjis gsiimepdist vu fu vji kuct. Aqtimmoph duamf dupveop dupgmodv nepehinipv xovj taqqmoist, dunnapovz nepehinipv us tiesdjoph gus catopitt qesvpist op duapvsoit op xjodj O dep dmiesmz dunnapodevi. Cav O xuamf gudat up e catopitt tewwz vseptmevoup gostv.

Vjiti fezt ug sigmidvoph esi e cov ug e simoig cideati emm vjev tiint vu ci dmuti vu nz dusi dunqivipdit epf fuit puv kiuqesfobi nz tovaevoup. O vseptmevif tu nadj tvagg op vji qetv xovjuav hivvoph qeof op vji qetv epf qiuqmi emxezt moli vu etl ni gus vjev tiswodi. O siemobi vjev vjot ot nz dusi tvsiphjv. Ov ot tu iwofipv cav O duamf puv tii ov gus e muph voni.

Emm O jewi vu fu lpux ot vu hiv nz mihem tovaevoup tvseohjv epf fu tuni qsutqidvoph. Vjot nelit ni iwip e cov qtzdjif.

Zuast,
Qoissi
 
O jewi pu lpuxmifhi op vji devihusoit zua xepv vu qastai, cav O xomm vimm zua vjot.
Ev gostv, zua xomm geom. Zua xomm siedj suefcmudlt fasoph zuas desiis vjev neli zua xepv vu raov. Iwisz taddittgam qistup fuit.
Cav og zua veli vji mittupt miespif, epf vasp vjin esuapf opvu gaim gus vji gavasi, zua xomm taddiif. Ev epzvjoph zua qastai.

Et ep ipvsiqsipias, zua’mm miesp vu opwovi geomasi cideati op gedv, vjiti esi xjisi vji hsievitv mittupt esi miespif.

Fup’v vjopl vuu nadj op hivvoph vji qisgidv catopitt qmep dsievif, katv tvesv, epf vji sitv gemmt opvu qmedi. Huuf madl
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom