The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for an accountability partner

Nick Counsell

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Apr 16, 2023
Hey,

I'm new to entrepreneurialism. I work as a physiotherapist in the uk (physical therapist). And am starting an online coaching platform targeting niche's of people with chronic conditions, I believe the model can be very scalable in the long term.

I feel I have a good strategy in place but am perceiving a lot of resistance sitting down and getting the work done in my spare time with no accountability, having self imposed targets. Non of my friends/family are really interested and talking to them about it can be quite deflating, an experience I'm aware many people share.

I'm posting to see if anyone is in a similar situation, ideally starting an online business and would like to team up, once or twice a week have a quick zoom chat where we can share with each other what we've accomplished in the week, what we've learnt, what we plan to do the next week, etc.

I'm hoping we can mutually benefit by having a person to reflect with, provide feedback and and accountability.

Thanks,

Nick

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jose huzaifah

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Apr 1, 2023
Hey Nick. What's up?

I feel you. As I've been in the same boat at least pretty much. Love what you're doing. Currently I'm in need of a accountability partner too. You know to keep pushing each other.

Love to connect, if you are ready for it.

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
@Nicki generally don't respond to these type of requests but this intrigues me. I'm a PT over in the US. Working on designing a product for patients.

Shoot me a DM and we can find a time to talk.

Nick Counsell

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Apr 16, 2023
Hey Nick. What's up?

I feel you. As I've been in the same boat at least pretty much. Love what you're doing. Currently I'm in need of a accountability partner too. You know to keep pushing each other.

Love to connect, if you are ready for it.
Thanks for getting back to me, would be great to chat, can you email me on nickcounsellphysio@gmail.com and let me know your availability and we can arrange a video call if that works for you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Nick Counsell

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Apr 16, 2023
@Nicki generally don't respond to these type of requests but this intrigues me. I'm a PT over in the US. Working on designing a product for patients.

Shoot me a DM and we can find a time to talk.
Thanks, that sounds great, I can't find the option to DM, maybe because I'm new to the forum, but if you email me on nickcounsellphysio@gmail.com we can talk.

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire