Hi guys!
I hate all sugarcoating and bubbling so I'll get straight to the point. I have a solid, bulletproof business idea in place. It took me almost a year to conduct a proper market research, collect and analyze thousands of opinions and make a one-size-fits-all business plan. I am more than confident that this business plan is going to be a hit as there's no competition at the moment in Ireland and people are literally breaking my bones apart asking when it will be released.
So, the point of posting this thread is to find a business partner who is willing to develop a HQ Website for a company share. We can negotiate the % of share and have a detailed discussion over the Skype.
I am looking for someone dedicated and determined to embark on a journey that is going to be extremely windy, but provide a lot of knowledge, connections and financial rewards. This is my promise to you.
Looking forward to hearing back from interested members.
Good luck chasing your dreams guys!
I hate all sugarcoating and bubbling so I'll get straight to the point. I have a solid, bulletproof business idea in place. It took me almost a year to conduct a proper market research, collect and analyze thousands of opinions and make a one-size-fits-all business plan. I am more than confident that this business plan is going to be a hit as there's no competition at the moment in Ireland and people are literally breaking my bones apart asking when it will be released.
So, the point of posting this thread is to find a business partner who is willing to develop a HQ Website for a company share. We can negotiate the % of share and have a detailed discussion over the Skype.
I am looking for someone dedicated and determined to embark on a journey that is going to be extremely windy, but provide a lot of knowledge, connections and financial rewards. This is my promise to you.
Looking forward to hearing back from interested members.
Good luck chasing your dreams guys!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
