The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking a better job?

Anything related to matters of the mind

LucasMartin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jun 2, 2017
Poland
Hi Everyone,

Is it a good idea to still looking a better job until you find some need on the market and start your own business?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tommo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Jan 21, 2018
Perth Australia
Yes it is. You need to eat and survive to eventually thrive.I understand where you question is coming from. Good luck and welcome.

ValueGenerator

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jan 17, 2018
Los Angeles
I would say yes, especially if you don't have ample savings. Maybe getting that job will help you find a pain point within that business or consumer base.

Dave E RDN

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Feb 14, 2018
Colorado Springs, CO
Great question!

I’m also thinking of taking a better job because an opportunity is coming available in the near future for me.

I’ve been burned in the past by taking a promotion, though. It was more money and more responsibility but it was way longer hours, a commute, and a hard operation to manage.

I eventually took a different job with a pay cut, less of a commute, and more enjoyable work.

I think it’s important to define better. I made the mistake of assuming that more pay and responsibility meant better. Not always the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.