The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lockdown for Pizza!

Billy88

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 2, 2020
Campi Bisenzio 50013- Florence-Tuscany-Italy
Hello everyone!

I'm Alessandro from Florence Italy.

I'm 32.

I'm very happy to be part of this Forum.
I will read avidly the teachings of this circle.

I know MJ books since 2013 but I started to read Unscripeted just two months ago, before C0VlD-19 Crisis.

I am a disappointed graduate. I've never found a job that matches with my bechelor (Anno Domini 2014) in Political Science.

My fisrt job after graduation was door to door seller, hard experience especially in my country.
But thank to this this I found my passion for Marketing and Copywriting (it's long story).

I'm not a Copywriter or Entrepeneur yet, I'm still a 9-5 man working in a leather supplier company.
But I never stopped my self-studies (From Dan Kennedy to Gene Schwartz and many others).

I'm going to start a Dropshipping business (I know it's suck but it's the only way I can accumulate some cash to start).

My long term goal is to export high quality italian product in USA (any suggestion is more than welcome).

Thank You and take care US!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bobby_italy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Jan 19, 2016
Hello everyone!

I'm Alessandro from Florence Italy.

I'm 32.

I'm very happy to be part of this Forum.
I will read avidly the teachings of this circle.

I know MJ books since 2013 but I started to read Unscripeted just two months ago, before C0VlD-19 Crisis.

I am a disappointed graduate. I've never found a job that matches with my bechelor (Anno Domini 2014) in Political Science.

My fisrt job after graduation was door to door seller, hard experience especially in my country.
But thank to this this I found my passion for Marketing and Copywriting (it's long story).

I'm not a Copywriter or Entrepeneur yet, I'm still a 9-5 man working in a leather supplier company.
But I never stopped my self-studies (From Dan Kennedy to Gene Schwartz and many others).

I'm going to start a Dropshipping business (I know it's suck but it's the only way I can accumulate some cash to start).

My long term goal is to export high quality italian product in USA (any suggestion is more than welcome).

Thank You and take care US!
Hey welcome, start exporting now/when possible after the crisis, why wait?

it’s not like You have to produce them, you can be a middleman and connect italian producers with american clients?

good luck!

edit: btw that degree is like a death sentence in jobs, I used to have a flatmate that had 2 masters and a phd in political science, like 10+ years of studies, he started working after 2 years of searching as a teacher and than finally got paid 1000€ per month at 1000 km from home with minimum 400€ for the flat only... difficult times in Italy for most degrees but some more than others :/

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hey Alessandro, welcome to the forum ;)

Your idea about starting the business journey with dropshipping is not bad - just dont expect to make any money doing it.

Dropshipping is great for learning the ropes of business, managing cashflow and practicing the essential skills you need to succeed.

I think you're on a great path. Use dropshipping to verify products work and get better and better at selling. Then, you can find suppliers to actually produce those shitty dropship products in real and deliver them to your customers in a quality fashion. Thats where the sustainable money is at.

Looking forward to your posts!

Bobby_italy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Jan 19, 2016
Can we all agree that in Italy there are too many dropshippers and THE ONLY ones who make any money are those making courses about it?
Literally they show cases of people making 2500€ per day..., yeah that’s revenue buddy, profit maybe 50€ add italian taxes and bullshit and you’re lucky to break even, not talking about the fact that you have 4k€ expenses even if you don’t sell anything.

I’ve been offered and e-commerce based on dropshipping from a friend of mine, it’s electronics, you net 5-15€ per sale on items of 300-3500€ you see how insane it is? One refund going wrong/One chargeback and you have to sell another 300 pieces just to cover the expense..
Are we for real now?

Also staff taking 1-3 weeks to arrive provokes a lot of cancelling and bullshit and we all know how picky people are in Italy, I can see them shitting on a new e-commerce calling it a scam because shipping takes too long.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Billy88

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 2, 2020
Campi Bisenzio 50013- Florence-Tuscany-Italy
Can we all agree that in Italy there are too many dropshippers and THE ONLY ones who make any money are those making courses about it?
Literally they show cases of people making 2500€ per day..., yeah that’s revenue buddy, profit maybe 50€ add italian taxes and bullshit and you’re lucky to break even, not talking about the fact that you have 4k€ expenses even if you don’t sell anything.

I’ve been offered and e-commerce based on dropshipping from a friend of mine, it’s electronics, you net 5-15€ per sale on items of 300-3500€ you see how insane it is? One refund going wrong/One chargeback and you have to sell another 300 pieces just to cover the expense..
Are we for real now?

Also staff taking 1-3 weeks to arrive provokes a lot of cancelling and bullshit and we all know how picky people are in Italy, I can see them shitting on a new e-commerce calling it a scam because shipping takes too long.

Thank you man!

First of all I'll sell in the US market, and I'm conscious of all possible problems (like all business at all,do you agree?)

Maybe or probably Dropshipping it's only a trap but...

Do something is better than do nothing end I'm ready to lose some money.

As our German frinds says :

Dropshipping is great for learning the ropes of business, managing cashflow and practicing the essential skills you need to succeed.

First of all I need to learn the PROCESS, no matter if I'll lose something.
I need to lear the process to PUT IN THE MARKET a PRODUCT that can be USEFULL for a PROSPECT.

I have to learn the N 1 skill: Sell (on-line) and make this process a routine, and all mistakes or silence from the market will be only lessons.

Do something in better than do nothing. And I've been watching for too long, wasting a lot of years.

I'm ready to become black and blue because the market.

Thank you guys! And fight C0VlD-19

Bobby_italy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Jan 19, 2016
Thank you man!

First of all I'll sell in the US market, and I'm conscious of all possible problems (like all business at all,do you agree?)

Maybe or probably Dropshipping it's only a trap but...

Do something is better than do nothing end I'm ready to lose some money.

As our German frinds says :

First of all I need to learn the PROCESS, no matter if I'll lose something.
I need to lear the process to PUT IN THE MARKET a PRODUCT that can be USEFULL for a PROSPECT.

I have to learn the N 1 skill: Sell (on-line) and make this process a routine, and all mistakes or silence from the market will be only lessons.

Do something in better than do nothing. And I've been watching for too long, wasting a lot of years.

I'm ready to become black and blue because the market.

Thank you guys! And fight C0VlD-19
I agree on most stuff but if you consider everything just spend 200/300€ get an alrady set up and functioning ecommerce, input your company data and see if you can make it work, it will save you 2 weeks of figuring things out.
Do you plan going with regime forfettario or srls?
Have you considered all options? Selling in the US with an italian company or you plan on opening a company overseas?

Explain your plan so we can help you out and prevent you from making mistakes most people make!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...