- Joined
- Jun 28, 2013
- Messages
- 35
Rep Bank
$170
$170
User Power: 54%
I've been doing alot of research in terms of taxes because going from a "sidewalker" to "fastlane" is going to be a drastic shift for me...
I'm confused as to how I go about this whole partnership (I'm in U.S, he's in France) and taxes because we are going to split profits 50/50 BUT the money is going to end up in my account and I send him his share. If I'm reading correctly, the right thing to do is pay quarterly "Withholding Taxes"?
Would it be better if he made the business in france rather than U.S?
I'm confused as to how I go about this whole partnership (I'm in U.S, he's in France) and taxes because we are going to split profits 50/50 BUT the money is going to end up in my account and I send him his share. If I'm reading correctly, the right thing to do is pay quarterly "Withholding Taxes"?
Would it be better if he made the business in france rather than U.S?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
