The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

List @ The Few People who have Lamborghinis

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
I have posted this when I joined the forum in 2019.
It was a frustrating/mad post by me.
I was not hating anyone.
It's ok. We got to bring awareness to people about this.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
457%
Mar 15, 2018
I have posted this when I joined the forum in 2019.
It was a frustrating/mad post by me.
I was not hating anyone.
How are you doing these days?
Some posts don't age well, don't let the humour look personal either. It's not. ;)

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
Maybe I'm just cynical, but MJ is the only one I still follow out of all of them.

Grant Cardone has done a lot of sketchy stuff. Him & Daymond John telling people to spend their last $1000 ahead of Xmas on their Info product. Listen to the highlights of his podcast with Jordan Belfort. He openly brags about selling an $800 sales training product to a customer and then selling a very similar $80,000 product to a business-
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO6kQbYZJjk

I used to enjoy listening to Andy's podcast but then he then he did an episode with Dean Graziosi and called him a "legend of success". Dean Graziosi is a scumbag in my opinion.
View attachment 40364

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0dSJ4pm3i4

I'm personally not a fan of Tony Robbins (I know a lot of people on this forum like his stuff). Him & Dean Graz have teamed up the past 2 years selling a high-ticket course.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31GwsUhF6XY
Sure. Why aren't there any more legit gurus out there though? Maybe guru is the bad word for it, but successful entrepreneurs who write legit books about business like the millionaire fastlane or MFCEO/Real AF by Andy Frisella. I feel like these two are the only legit sources about business that are out there.

Do you know of any other legit gurus in the entrepreneurial space?

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
He's dead now buy Felix Dennis has a great book called "How to Get Rich".

He had a net worth in the region of $300 - $500 million when he died in 2014.

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
He's dead now buy Felix Dennis has a great book called "How to Get Rich".

He had a net worth in the region of $300 - $500 million when he died in 2014.
Thanks a lot man, will check it out. Seems like a guy based on the reviews. I just wish there were more entrepreneurs who are open to share their life-changing tips like these guys. He's also from the UK.

Oh I forgot, there's also Gary V in this space who talks a lot about the hustle and all of that.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
457%
Mar 15, 2018

You don't ever know if a "guru" is legit or not. It's personal assessment.

That's the big lesson here. MJ isn't saying "trust me", he's saying "don't trust someone who's got nothing either". Subtle bud different approach.

When I first read Unscripted , I didn't trust MJ because of cool stories about his own accomplishments and dreams. I couldn't care less what he drove and how much he had in the bank. But I've been banging my head with my own business failures for years and learned along the way. I had a scattered book of knowledge in my head and here comes MJ and puts my own learned experiences on paper. Well organized, well articulated. I F*cking loved it. That's how I knew he was real. Then I applied the new (to me) things I learned from his books and business starts to grow. Again, he can drive a lambo or not, who gives a shit. I test then trust, not the other way around.

The problem is not in choosing which book to buy. It's allocating time to read it and use it. So I am skeptical first, but I'll read fast and see if the writer's worldview overlaps with my experiences (things that worked and things that did not work, both). That's like the author putting in deposits into the bank account of our trust together.

Hope this helps.
Cheers.

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
You don't ever know if a "guru" is legit or not. It's personal assessment.

That's the big lesson here. MJ isn't saying "trust me", he's saying "don't trust someone who's got nothing either". Subtle bud different approach.

When I first read Unscripted , I didn't trust MJ because of cool stories about his own accomplishments and dreams. I couldn't care less what he drove and how much he had in the bank. But I've been banging my head with my own business failures for years and learned along the way. I had a scattered book of knowledge in my head and here comes MJ and puts my own learned experiences on paper. Well organized, well articulated. I f*cking loved it. That's how I knew he was real. Then I applied the new (to me) things I learned from his books and business starts to grow. Again, he can drive a lambo or not, who gives a shit. I test then trust, not the other way around.

The problem is not in choosing which book to buy. It's allocating time to read it and use it. So I am skeptical first, but I'll read fast and see if the writer's worldview overlaps with my experiences (things that worked and things that did not work, both). That's like the author putting in deposits into the bank account of our trust together.

Hope this helps.
Cheers.
You're right about that. Even Kim Kardashian can be somebody's guru .

Man the tipping point for me were the N.E.C.S.T commandments from MJ's first book. The information from these points alone is worth at least 1,000,000$. After reading them I was like; "Sh*t, that's the secret no one talks about". You could literally market these points in a full-packed seminar for 40-50,000$ and people would buy it.

You know I'm still quite young(just turned 22), and have read a couple good business books, like the rich dad poor dad(read it a year ago, probably the best book to give you this awakening kind of feeling to entrepreneurship and how this whole global system works), the purple cow(very similar to the millionaire fastlane , goes more into your overall product/service) and then the millionaire fastlane (which is kind of like a mix between the two).

These 3 are the best books I've read for business.

Because I know(and I'm pretty sure you do too), there are so many people(including my dad who I absolutely love), who work their butt, spend 10-12 hour store days for 10+ years, aka working their a$$ off for minimal returns and they're just paying their bills. Isn't that what we call the solopreneur? Everyone starts that way I guess in some shape or form.

And also following the needs was a game changer too, it's simple yet so difficult at the same time. Because like what MJ would say, these are the gurus who say we should follow our passions.

Andy Frisella is very good too. He's a real one in this industry. Would love to see him and MJ talk about business, would be a great conversation between the two.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.