The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Limitless Trustpilot reviews posting - How to

Marketing, social media, advertising

Chrissie

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Oct 30, 2021
I always wondered how some companies are able to post tenths and hundreds of positive "5star" Trustpilot reviews, which look very fake, but still of course push their sales and lead to a high Trustpilot score. When I tried to post 3 or 4 positive reviews for an own business, those were removed by Trustpilot within 2 months, even if I used different IP-addresses to post.

I have competitors who are able to post fake reviews, and even succeed in posting a negative review for my business...I even studied computer science, spent many years developing software, so I finally spent some time to figure this out.

I can now post practically limitless on Trustpilot (and everywhere else), my posts are not taken down anymore, with a setup that is free, easy to install and maintain, and consists of trustworthy free browser+add-ons.

There are "anonymous" browsers that have been developed for anonymous social marketing posting, but those cost in the range of 500.- per year and they save data about what you do...not feeling too good about this...

I thought every entrepreneur should be able to post a few 5-star reviews on Trustpilot or other sites, whenever he needs them and when he knows his business is good, and he does have the satisfied customers (but those are too often too lazy to post). Or as a "revenge" if competitors are misbehaving.

I am just now putting together a video and a doc showing how to set this up step by step in just half an hour. Its a bulĺetproof solution, and setup is easy. I am selling video+doc (copyrighted material) for 99.-

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
I only have 97 Venizuelan Bolivar right now. Could I pay you that much, and then the additional 3 after a month? Fake trustpilot reviews and libeling and defaming my competitors would be a game changer for my totally legit business... how do I sign up?!?!?!

Chrissie

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Oct 30, 2021
W
I only have 97 Venizuelan Bolivar right now. Could I pay you that much, and then the additional 3 after a month? Fake trustpilot reviews and libeling and defaming my competitors would be a game changer for my totally legit business... how do I sign up?!?!?!
Well, I very clearly stated why I make this know how available to others. Large companies have large marketing agencies and those have whole troll-armies to do "social media posting". They simply don't care what others think about this, and they are "crushing" competitors like this. I am not suggesting to do the same. But as an entrepreneur, I think, you must know the tricks they are using, and, sometimes, apply them a little as well.

A company I consult recently had a competitor even really buying their product to be able to write "legitimate" 1-star reviews. They could not take them down. Because they could prove they were a real buyer.
What do you do then?
They have many happy customers, but 99% of them have better things to do than writing reviews.

Last edited:

woken

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Mar 24, 2021
London, UK
Have you ever got a real, positive review?

It feels awesome. Not only because they validated your idea by purchasing but they were satisfied.

And I get the need for fake reviews. I was asked on multiple occasions if my reviews are fake.

Sure, you can make money with this, but this is not ethical nor fastlane.

When building a house you start with the foundation, otherwise, everything else falls apart.
Focus on providing value and you’ll get reviews. People that think long term don’t want fake reviews. For a dropshipping store that might fail within 6 months, sure, I see how that would be beneficial for the owner.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SEBASTlAN

Marketing Wizard
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 22, 2014
Los Angeles
We've received a ton of fake (negative) Google reviews from the same person which G doesn't seem to do anything about. You might want to try your luck there.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.