Hello everybody
I'm Collins Taku (21yrs old) from Cape town, South Africa and I'd like to mention that its a privilege to be part of this forum.
For the past 2 years I've been pursuing a college degree not knowing this hypereality scripted method leads straight to the slaughter house since I've always been told by my seeders (parents, teachers, u name it) that: "education is the only way to gain financial freedom, to be successful; to be respected by society; to be happy" and boy it pains me to say they where wrong.
After being introduced to unscripted by a friend of mine who bought it for me as a birthday present 2 months ago, My perspective on how i view life has changed drastically. For the first time in my life l feel I finally know my purpose here on Earth and that purpose is not to spend 4 years on a college degree then hopefully get employeed and work 45hrs monday- friday for the next 40 years. My purpose here on earth is to add value in other people's lives.
I've just recently dropped out of college because this hypereality method prevents me from achieving my unscripted goals and those goals are to start a business that will add value in other people's lives but, since i dont have enough capital to fund my business idea, I've decided to self study copywriting cause i believe i will generate enough income in the the copywriting industry to support my. Unscripted business venture.
I hope i can add value to this forum just as many of u will add value in my life.
I'm Collins Taku (21yrs old) from Cape town, South Africa and I'd like to mention that its a privilege to be part of this forum.
For the past 2 years I've been pursuing a college degree not knowing this hypereality scripted method leads straight to the slaughter house since I've always been told by my seeders (parents, teachers, u name it) that: "education is the only way to gain financial freedom, to be successful; to be respected by society; to be happy" and boy it pains me to say they where wrong.
After being introduced to unscripted by a friend of mine who bought it for me as a birthday present 2 months ago, My perspective on how i view life has changed drastically. For the first time in my life l feel I finally know my purpose here on Earth and that purpose is not to spend 4 years on a college degree then hopefully get employeed and work 45hrs monday- friday for the next 40 years. My purpose here on earth is to add value in other people's lives.
I've just recently dropped out of college because this hypereality method prevents me from achieving my unscripted goals and those goals are to start a business that will add value in other people's lives but, since i dont have enough capital to fund my business idea, I've decided to self study copywriting cause i believe i will generate enough income in the the copywriting industry to support my. Unscripted business venture.
I hope i can add value to this forum just as many of u will add value in my life.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
