What's new

Life Blueprint

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

runnaboi

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Nov 25, 2020
Messages
66
Location
Australia
Rep Bank
$735
User Power: 221%
I love reading. I read a ton of books, mostly business and personal development ones. Goes without saying that the most important ones I have read are Unscripted and The Millionaire Fastlane .
The problem I used to have is making sure I consistently implemented what I decided to implement from these books. So I started what I call my life blueprint, which is a document I change every quarter to update it. I take out things that I didn't feel worked, and added things that I learnt from the previous quarter. Once I have modified it, I get it printed out in ice thick paper and bound.
Some of the inspiration came from these books:
  • Living Forward - Michael Hyatt
  • Miracle Morning
  • 5 am Club
  • Atomic Habits
  • Way of the Seal
I used to keep an online journal, but find actually writing things down helps me more.
Just in case it helps someone on here, I have attached it. It is obviously very personal to me - the vision board, envisioned future statement etc. With these sorts of things, it is so important that it is really your document. With the vision board, each of those pictures is so real to me. I can close my eyes and walk through that house (Because I literally have in the past), I can hear the birds and cicadas chirping as I run through the forest, and can feel the throbbing jet engines.
Feel free to ask any questions, and if you have any ideas on how to improve it I would love to hear them!
 

Attachments

Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vji jesfitv qesv xomm ci vu gummux vjsuahjv xovj ov updi vji jzqi epf nuvowevuop miwimt tvesv vu fsuq, fup'v vjopl ov xup'v epf qsiqesi e OG [things aren't going according to plan, e.g went 2 days without following / filling out the blueprint] VJIP [a predetermined fix].

Xotj zua tadditt epf xuamf moli vu djidl aq up aqfevit og zua fu ipf aq gummuxoph vjsuahj - veh ni xjip zua neli qsuhsitt :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom