The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Life Blueprint

Anything related to matters of the mind

runnaboi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Nov 25, 2020
Australia
I love reading. I read a ton of books, mostly business and personal development ones. Goes without saying that the most important ones I have read are Unscripted and The Millionaire Fastlane .
The problem I used to have is making sure I consistently implemented what I decided to implement from these books. So I started what I call my life blueprint, which is a document I change every quarter to update it. I take out things that I didn't feel worked, and added things that I learnt from the previous quarter. Once I have modified it, I get it printed out in ice thick paper and bound.
Some of the inspiration came from these books:
  • Living Forward - Michael Hyatt
  • Miracle Morning
  • 5 am Club
  • Atomic Habits
  • Way of the Seal
I used to keep an online journal, but find actually writing things down helps me more.
Just in case it helps someone on here, I have attached it. It is obviously very personal to me - the vision board, envisioned future statement etc. With these sorts of things, it is so important that it is really your document. With the vision board, each of those pictures is so real to me. I can close my eyes and walk through that house (Because I literally have in the past), I can hear the birds and cicadas chirping as I run through the forest, and can feel the throbbing jet engines.
Feel free to ask any questions, and if you have any ideas on how to improve it I would love to hear them!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• Blueprint.docx
    7.7 MB · Views: 31

Adir Barak

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Dec 20, 2020
The hardest part will be to follow throught with it once the hype and motivatoin levels start to drop, don't think it won't and prepare a IF [things aren't going according to plan, e.g went 2 days without following / filling out the blueprint] THEN [a predetermined fix].

Wish you success and would like to check up on updates if you do end up following through - tag me when you make progress :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.