The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Licensing idea?

Idea threads

Natbros2020

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Nov 21, 2020
Hello everyone,

this is my first post (to be honest isn’t first post ever in a forum).
So if I made some kind of mistake please don’t be rude and tell me what I can change for next time.

I came from Sicily (Italy) and I red the two books of Mj. I’m trying to find my path but at the moment I am in the deepest ocean.

I’ve been very interested when Mj wrote this simple phrase: touch millions of people to make billions of dollars.( i m not sure about the translation).
From that point my only goal was to think at this condition.
I don’t want to have a niche with 10k/100k people(even if this can be really worth).
I want to think bigger.

For this reason in the last few weeks, I found an idea concerning the aluminum strip. I know that an idea without realizing is nothing.

it is something what can get better this product and can fix some kind of problem when you use it one.

my answer is: should I try to realize this item and brevett it?

What are your thoughts on?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
How do patents work in italy? Where are the aluminum strips made?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.