What's new

Liability Protection

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

zaiteku

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Dec 10, 2007
Messages
112
Location
Honolulu, Hawaii
Rep Bank
$280
User Power: 7%
hi guys,

say I make a website that provides advice in the health arena. For example weight loss. How can I protect myself from lawsuits, even if I am writing the material myself? For example I know most people will incorporate, but if I am writing the material myself even though I incorporate I am still liable right? What is a good way to protect yourself from lawsuit if you are providing advice in the form of newsletters, books, videos and the like?

any help would be great, thanks!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Puv tasi og howoph jiemvj efwodi uwis vji opvispiv otp'v vsiefoph ep ommihemovz topdi ov nz siraosi tuni tusv ug modiptoph. Pupivjimitt, O'f sidunnipf I&U (Issust epf Unottoupt) Optasepdi gus Opvispiv Qacmotjist .... O jef vu hiv vjot gus nz dunqepz epf ov xet uqqsittowimz iyqiptowi ... nz qumodz xet vjsa Mmuzft ug Mupfup.

Zua figopovimz xepv vu josi ep evvuspiz vu hiv vji mihem wiscoehi up vji tovi dussidv .
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom