• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Lexus marketing with "The Script"

Discussion in 'Advertising, Marketing, Social Media' started by Kak, Oct 9, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. Argue

Argue Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $7,628
    lol maybe cruise control?

Thoelt53 likes this.
  2. Thoelt53

Thoelt53 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $927
    Electronic dampening front and rear suspension with auto-leveling in the rear via air bags and a compressor.

Some space age shit back in 2002.

Kingmaker, grindmode and Argue like this.
  3. RHL

RHL 1 - 1 Coaching Available Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $63,060
    Shots fired. Also not featured: You and your spouse getting old, saggy and emotionally distant and your kids growing up without you while you sit at that desk.

Kingmaker, grindmode and G-Man like this.
  4. G-Man

G-Man Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $3,313
    Dude's eating his breakfast out of a blender so he has enough time to sit in traffic for 45 minutes... so he can work at that job all the way across town that pays 7k/year more,... so he can afford a nice car to sit in for 45 minutes on his commute all the way across town.

It's basically chicken or the egg,... but with xanax and couples therapy.

5. Iammelissamoore

Iammelissamoore Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,110
    Was JUST about to say same, lol, they saw the necessity to show the constant routine of life and explain to their demographic that owning the car is a "treat" amidst the norm. Lol, excellent advertising - just like how society believes they need to keep a lot of the masses poor so they can be/feel rich, is exactly the same with this ad; they see the necessity of pressing that routine life to make you believe owning a 'high end' toyota will make you feel special. :)

6. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $226,871
    Admin Post
    Ha Ha and they also left out any visible sign of traffic and gridlock, the very essence of SCRIPTED work.

In other words, it looks like he's going to work right after the apocalypse... not a soul in sight! Just free sailing in the city!

Kak, Jurica22 and Kingmaker like this.
  7. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $226,871
    Admin Post
    Couldn't resist the tweet linking to this thread...
    lexus-lol.jpg

Kingmaker likes this.
  8. 404profound

404profound Bronze Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,177
    One of my favorite images, though it was probably taken in a Goldman Sachs suite.

9. MJ DeMarco

Rep Bank:
    $226,871
    Admin Post
    Looks like the White House in the late 80's.

10. 404profound

404profound Bronze Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,177
    Ahh, that would make sense also haha