Andreas Thiel
Regular Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Okay, after work and even during vacation days I don't have the strength to work on my procedural content generation SaaS authoring tool.
I will return to that idea. It is the billion dollar idea, but I need something more approachable that I also care about for now.
Using Blender to create VR content is the plan.
I feel like all the players in the VR field jump on the hard problems. Admittedly I am easily impressed, but I think high resolution video (stereoscopic) is underrated and demand is currently not met.
I'll just try to build a following for a while.
Not sure what kind of content I will focus on. I know Blender is not easy to use and I lack crazy talent, so the more difficult projects will have to move to the end of the line.
Probably I'll start with low poly scenes first. Since I am not getting better at Brawlhalla but still like the concept, I think mockups of Brawlhalla games in VR are something I'll look into soon.
Basically the goal is to impress eventually - with clips and later demo reels. I want to show the potential of stereoscopic video. Might not have what it takes to pull that off, though.
A brainstorming result:
I will return to that idea. It is the billion dollar idea, but I need something more approachable that I also care about for now.
Using Blender to create VR content is the plan.
I feel like all the players in the VR field jump on the hard problems. Admittedly I am easily impressed, but I think high resolution video (stereoscopic) is underrated and demand is currently not met.
I'll just try to build a following for a while.
Not sure what kind of content I will focus on. I know Blender is not easy to use and I lack crazy talent, so the more difficult projects will have to move to the end of the line.
Probably I'll start with low poly scenes first. Since I am not getting better at Brawlhalla but still like the concept, I think mockups of Brawlhalla games in VR are something I'll look into soon.
Basically the goal is to impress eventually - with clips and later demo reels. I want to show the potential of stereoscopic video. Might not have what it takes to pull that off, though.
A brainstorming result:
Code:
- Mockups
- Games
- Brawlhalla VR
- Starcraft VR
- Movie Scenes
- Terminator
- Jurassic Park
- Back to the Future
- Last Unicorn
- Comics
- Art
- Remastered
- Reimagined
- Extended
- Animations
- Remastered
- Reimagined
- Extended
- Original Content
- Animated Series (3 - 6 minute episodes)
- Animated Information Graphics
- Stereoscopic Original Art (not animated, but as slideshow clips to make it accessible)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
