- Joined
- May 3, 2012
- Messages
- 373
- Location
- I live in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Rep Bank
$675
$675
User Power: 42%
I searched the site and did not find much on phone systems... using different terms.
Anyway, I am thinking of something that you scale up or trying to get some information on how those who started small ended up scaling to bigger systems. I am familiar with Googlevoice all the way to some robust VOIP system, one of which I built from scratch at one of our ventures, handling all calls into the office and routing them to different locations and the like. As far as Googlevoice (and other) systems go I would like to know some secrets, if any, in using that for business. I was using something similar to Evoice but they kept raising their prices. The price started at 14 bucks and after not too long it was nearly twice that long for 300 minutes and that made no sense.
Thanks for your feedback in advance.
Anyway, I am thinking of something that you scale up or trying to get some information on how those who started small ended up scaling to bigger systems. I am familiar with Googlevoice all the way to some robust VOIP system, one of which I built from scratch at one of our ventures, handling all calls into the office and routing them to different locations and the like. As far as Googlevoice (and other) systems go I would like to know some secrets, if any, in using that for business. I was using something similar to Evoice but they kept raising their prices. The price started at 14 bucks and after not too long it was nearly twice that long for 300 minutes and that made no sense.
Thanks for your feedback in advance.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
