- Joined
- Jul 23, 2023
- Messages
- 11
Rep Bank
$110
$110
User Power: 36%
Let's get straight to the point.
I am 19 years old and some days back I completed the fastlane millionaire book, now after reading it I got completely fired up in building a fastlane business. But as I already said I am 19 years old and of course in a student debt it's hard to build any business without money , then I started searching a route that needs a lot of work but can be done with less money , and got ended up choosing the dropshipping. Now somehow becoming a part time mentor i earned 20$ in 10 days ,okay you can laugh on that but as an Indian it was really hard to earn even 20 $. Then I built a store found some actually problem solving products started advertising organically which eventually was a dead end , so I invested 5 $ in Facebook ads marketing and got a ctr of 12% but still no body bought the product I don't know where was the problem either it was product or my store who knows but now I think I should step back a little bit and read some more books and come back more stronger
What are your thoughts on it ?
@MJ DeMarco
I am 19 years old and some days back I completed the fastlane millionaire book, now after reading it I got completely fired up in building a fastlane business. But as I already said I am 19 years old and of course in a student debt it's hard to build any business without money , then I started searching a route that needs a lot of work but can be done with less money , and got ended up choosing the dropshipping. Now somehow becoming a part time mentor i earned 20$ in 10 days ,okay you can laugh on that but as an Indian it was really hard to earn even 20 $. Then I built a store found some actually problem solving products started advertising organically which eventually was a dead end , so I invested 5 $ in Facebook ads marketing and got a ctr of 12% but still no body bought the product I don't know where was the problem either it was product or my store who knows but now I think I should step back a little bit and read some more books and come back more stronger
What are your thoughts on it ?
@MJ DeMarco
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

